1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:02
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess if it was YOUR daughter in the slammer because of protests, you would tell her you can rot in their bitch, I am through with you, you are now disinherited.
    How could that bitch Omar DARE to want her daughter released? SHE should be in jail too for bearing that commie bitch.
    This is what you've said of the Jan 6th protestors shythouse.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:07
    @Wajoma
    Right. PROTESTERS. I guess they had nothing to do with actually trying for instance, to HANG MIKE PENCE, they admitted if they had caught him they WOULD have killed him and I guess it had NOTHING to do with stopping the peaceful transfer of power, nah, non of that, just peaceful political discourse and Trump was as surprised as anyone when they attacked the capitol building. You have a fukking twisted mind.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Right. PROTESTERS. I guess they had nothing to do with actually trying for instance, to HANG MIKE PENCE, they admitted if they had caught him they WOULD have killed him and I guess it had NOTHING to do with stopping the peaceful transfer of power, nah, non of that, just peaceful political discourse and Trump was as surprised as anyone when they attacked the capitol building. You have a fukking twisted mind.
    So many questions but to keep it simple just answer this one:

Who has been charged with trying to hang Pence?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:342 edits
    @Wajoma
    Oh, so not being convicted means they had no intent to kill a sitting Vice President? Tell me, why don't YOU tell ME how they got the message to HANG MIKE PENCE, eh? They should have thought of Pence as on the good side but SOMEONE tweeted that bit. I wonder WHO that could possibly have been?
    "Mr. Trump tweeted at 2:24 p.m., after the riot was under way: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done.” That was a reference to the vice president’s refusal to block the certification of President Biden’s election win in the joint session of Congress that day."
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:39
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Oh, so not being convicted means they had no intent to kill a sitting Vice President? Tell me, why don't YOU tell ME how they got the message to HANG MIKE PENCE, eh? They should have thought of Pence as on the good side but SOMEONE tweeted that bit. I wonder WHO that could possibly have been?
    Surely if some one were trying to hang Pence there'd be some evidence of that and that would be a thousand times more serious than wandering around the Capitol on a guided tour taking selfies. Were they going to hang him on the stage prop toy gallows?
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 11:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Google?
    Google says, "Omar never demanded the release of her daughter."

What else ya got? Where did you hear this?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 13:26
    @Wajoma
    Says the dude living ten thousand miles away and thinking he knows everything about American politics. You are impressing nobody. Go back to putting out fires and leave politics to the adults in the room who knows what is going on, you clearly don't understand a thing, you cannot recognize criminal behavior if it pooped in your face.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 13:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Says the dude living ten thousand miles away and thinking he knows everything about American politics. You are impressing nobody. Go back to putting out fires and leave politics to the adults in the room who knows what is going on, you clearly don't understand a thing, you cannot recognize criminal behavior if it pooped in your face.
    No one was trying to hang Pence.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 14:45
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess if it was YOUR daughter in the slammer because of protests, you would tell her you can rot in their bitch, I am through with you, you are now disinherited.
    How could that bitch Omar DARE to want her daughter released? SHE should be in jail too for bearing that commie bitch.
    If it were YOUR daughter in a swim meet...Sonhouse.....,, would you still be OK with having a full grown male with big hands, and lungs, and strong legs compete against her?

If my daughter in jail (you call it slammer rot....so emotioinal.....), I would expect the law to teach her a lesson so I could train her better for success.
    But Omar the Hat wants to ruin her daughter, telling her she has privileges......hmmmm. I wonder whatr she will teach her about life. I bet it will go beyond how to get in line with libs to get free stuff......WAY behyond.
    So, which of the two girls would you want your son to marry and give you self-sufficent grandchildren? You will not answer, but what's new.....
  10. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 15:12
    @wajoma said
    No one was trying to hang Pence.
    They were threatening Pence with violence. That's why he was moved.

It's not OK to threaten people.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 18:191 edit
    @Wajoma
    Like I said, more proof you are talking out your ass. People there ADMITTED to the fact if they had found Pence they WOULD have killed him.
    There is no way you can get around that but just watching Newsmax or whatever right wingnut stations you watch, you would not have heard about that. Like I said, you are ten thousand miles away and know NOTHING about our politics.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-pete-aguilar-reveals-informant-said-proud-boys-would-have-killed-pence-during-jan-6-capitol-riot
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 20:49
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Like I said, more proof you are talking out your ass. People there ADMITTED to the fact if they had found Pence they WOULD have killed him.
    There is no way you can get around that but just watching Newsmax or whatever right wingnut stations you watch, you would not have heard about that. Like I said, you are ten thousand miles away and know NOTHING about our politi ...[text shortened]... rep-pete-aguilar-reveals-informant-said-proud-boys-would-have-killed-pence-during-jan-6-capitol-riot
    "Anonymous informant"

Say no more.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 21:021 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    "Shafik said the demonstrators were trespassing, refusing to disperse and damaging campus property, among other violations."

"Disperse, you rebels. Why won't you disperse!" - Major Pitcairn, Lexington, 1775

Yeah, we've heard that one before. Real Americans... don't "disperse."
    Real Americans, Spruce? No, no, they are not Americans. They told us that they are Hamas. Or have I mossed something. Please clarify. They are not real Americans. We don't rape, murder people in their beds, such as that.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 21:06
    @spruce112358 said
    Google says, "Omar never demanded the release of her daughter."

What else ya got? Where did you hear this?
    So, saw something like that, we all know it. Why look it up?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 21:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    If it were YOUR daughter in a swim meet...Sonhouse.....,, would you still be OK with having a full grown male with big hands, and lungs, and strong legs compete against her?

If my daughter in jail (you call it slammer rot....so emotioinal.....), I would expect the law to teach her a lesson so I could train her better for success.
    But Omar the Hat wants to ruin her ...[text shortened]... ur son to marry and give you self-sufficent grandchildren? You will not answer, but what's new.....
    Still awaiting Sonhouse to resond to this one. Been asking him for 3 months. What is the deal? And Shav has often said he does not believe in Capital Punishment, but would not answer my following question...what if a guy slaughters a whole family in the middle of a moonless night at a lakehouse, over a period of 5 hours? Execute him? (It is on video).

Turkeys. Won't answer. Both of them. Do you think they are doing a few PMs?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree