One Dem not voting yes

One Dem not voting yes

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Holy smokes, are you serious? You might want to try clicking other supportive links, each of which goes into great detail. Also, your "copy and paste" had some made up stuff in it. Incentivized to "keep care low"? That's not on the page you posted.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting/proposal/titleiii/rewarding-highest-quality

[quo ...[text shortened]... ovative practices to improve the quality of care for seniors throughout the Nation.[/quote]
Go to ther White House Page, follow the items one x one down the left side of the page. These are Obamas ideas he wants in the bill... VII Is called Improviding Access To Innovative Medical Therapies,, go further down his list,, and you'll find the one mentioning incentived to keep care low...this is his own words, not something passed about... All of his own ideas, are on the left hand side... got it now?
Flollow the Roman Numerals, stop on any of his added ideas, it's quick reading for a man such as yourself...

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

Originally posted by FMF
Ouch!
I didn't copy and paste, just sent you to the site?

F

Moves
11 Mar 10

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
I didn't copy and paste, just sent you to the site?
Apologies trump excuses, almost invariably.

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

Holy smokes, are you serious? You might want to try clicking other supportive links, each of which goes into great detail. Also, your "copy and paste" had some made up stuff in it. Incentivized to "keep care low"? That's not on the page you posted.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting/proposal/titleiii/rewarding-highest-quality

[quo ...[text shortened]... ovative practices to improve the quality of care for seniors throughout the Nation.[/quote]
I stand by the quote,, it reads Dr and--- will be incentivized to--- you only have 1/2 the quote there,, sly one.

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

Originally posted by FMF
Apologies trump excuses, almost invariably.
Go read it, tell me I am wrong...article 3

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

I just fact checked the page I was on...the top right corner states,, Certified E-mail,, my Gosh the President is standing there with the white house in the back grouind...
I re-read the presidents article, and incentivized is there. I suspect you skipped my link and went to the old reliable Politico instead.... Rule number one, use the facts presented by the original author. Maybe you could have posted the entire quote as well? it's much longer,, want a word count too...
But you have trashed any credibility you had with this post.
Incentivized was there last night, and low and behold, it is there again this morning,, so what gives...you are not quoting the ame article?

Teacher: Who is the Judge
Students: God is the Judge Teacher: Why is God the Judge

Well, Troop, you are wrong. Clicking other links, only take me to your sort of facts, which are twisted and uncorrect..
Amen

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

Originally posted by FMF
Ouch!
checked it again this Am,,, still there. he needs to either read better, paste the entire article, or stop using Politico over the articles listed on the white house home page..
Once again,
teacher: Who's the judge
Students: God is the judge
teacher: Why?
answer?

HG

Moves
11 Mar 10

Well, waiting here,,,
In regard to your bet on the vote. I am thinking now, I'll place my Iraqi Dinars up instead,,you could always make a trip back.
Also, what REV # of the health care Bill do you want to bet on? The one from yesterday, or the soon to be watered down version coming through the key hole??
If we wait another 6 months, the bet is off, I'll have my vesion of what is good for this country.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
11 Mar 10

Well, waiting here,,,
In regard to your bet on the vote. I am thinking now, I'll place my Iraqi Dinars up instead,,you could always make a trip back.
Also, what REV # of the health care Bill do you want to bet on? The one from yesterday, or the soon to be watered down version coming through the key hole??
If we wait another 6 months, the bet is off, I'll have my vesion of what is good for this country.
you might as well settle in Hugh,it may be a while . Play some chess,Uther's got room.

U

Moves
11 Mar 10

Well, waiting here,,,
OK, knucklehead. Here's your entire post:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting/proposal/titleiii
Here's another one right from the President,, just for you trooper...Drs and Hospitals will be incentivized to keep care low for medicare patients... Please explain that word, as well as what they plan to do to incentivized, as his explaination falls short. As a matter of fact, you will find little to no explaination in Barrys plan he has posted on the WHITE HOUSE web site,, this is not your Politico site you seem enthrolled with, it is the Pres himself making these statements...
Ya,, I'll go 100.00 on pay pal,, no problem. But I'd rather bet one of your rare coins?

Nowhere in the link you provided does it say, "Drs and Hospitals will be incentivized to keep care low for medicare patients"

It does say, "Doctors, nurses and hospitals will be incentivized to improve care and reduce unnecessary errors that harm patients."

You want to go $100? That's a deal. 🙂

M

Moves
11 Mar 10
1 edit

Go to ther White House Page, follow the items one x one down the left side of the page. These are Obamas ideas he wants in the bill... VII Is called Improviding Access To Innovative Medical Therapies,, go further down his list,, and you'll find the one mentioning incentived to keep care low...this is his own words, not something passed about... All of his ...[text shortened]... man Numerals, stop on any of his added ideas, it's quick reading for a man such as yourself...
I have no idea what you're referring to.

The closest thing I could find anywhere on the page was the following:

Title III. Improving the Quality and Efficiency of Health Care
Reducing Medicare Payments for Care Provided to the Uninsured
Today, Medicare pays certain hospitals extra to help offset the cost ofcare for Americans without insurance. As the number of uninsured Americans is reduced by this Act, Medicare can reduce those payments and improve the financial health of the program. This strengthens the Medicare program and helps Medicare beneficiaries.

Is this what you are referring to?

F

Moves
11 Mar 10

I wasn't referring to the article, I was referring to your misrepresentation which was either clumsy or deliberate. Don't much care either way. Anyway, USArmyParatrooper has already torn you off a strip for it in public so I will leave it be.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Mar 10

Ok this is a start. representative Jason Altmire (D) from Penn. Stating today, he will not vote yes until he sees more information on how we are going to pay for it. I will not go back to my constituents without a plan of how this will be paid for...
This is for USA Paratrooper and terrior jack, who like to claim this is all being laid on us as right win ...[text shortened]... OOPER that only stupid people haven't figured that out? I guess some of us are in good company
Accusing the OMB of systematically producing overly optimistic projections has some sense, but you think the CBO is overselling as well? Whose expert analysis are you going to call the gold standard?