1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 11:091 edit
    I was listening to a debate on the radio discussing who would run against Trump in 2020. Now that Trump has broken the life long lawyer/politician barrier, it seems the position is now open to many more people.

So what about someone like Oprah?

I say that the life long career politician is in trouble here. They can't act, they no longer can appeal to Americans, most don't really seem that smart, and many are dog ugly and so corrupt that they made Trump seem like a nice guy.

If politicians like Nancy Pelosi or Al Sharpton can make it, virtually anyone can make it, including someone with Downs Syndrome.

So who will be next?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 12:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I was listening to a debate on the radio discussing who would run against Trump in 2020. Now that Trump has broken the life long lawyer/politician barrier, it seems the position is now open to many more people.

I say that the life long career politician is in trouble here. They can't act, they no longer can appeal to ...[text shortened]... it, virtually anyone can make it, including someone with Downs Syndrome.

So who will be next?
    The people know the US needs another O in the presidency.

Maybe she can force everyone to buy dish so that all americans can watch her station. Government subsidies for all to enjoy dish. Maybe a single government dish network so that the government can better control fake news.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 12:34
    ..So what about someone like Oprah?...... virtually anyone can make it, including someone with Downs Syndrome......
    Wow I did not know. Never would have picked it. She is so articulate as well!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 16:15
    And Dr OZ to head Oprahcare!😵
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 16:331 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Wow I did not know. Never would have picked it. She is so articulate as well!
    She already has name recognition and is good in front of the camera and crazy rich to boot.

Those are the new requirements to be President it would seem

Who else will the Dims run? Pocahontas?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 18:271 edit
    Now that Trump has broken the life long lawyer/politician barrier,
    Trump is hardly the first actor to be elected president. He is the first to remain an actor after being elected.
    The barrier he has broken is the 'must have a brain' requirement.
    Now even you are eligible.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 18:43
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Trump is hardly the first actor to be elected president. He is the first to remain an actor after being elected.
    I thought W broke the needs to have a brain barrier.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 19:30
    Reagan was an actor, but he was also into politics long before becoming President.

I'm not eligible. I'm not wealthy enough and I don't particularly feel like selling my soul to those who are so I can be their tool.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 19:43
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I thought W broke the needs to have a brain barrier.
    These days W looks positively brilliant.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 19:45
    I'm not wealthy enough and I don't particularly feel like selling my soul to those who are so I can be their tool.
    Stop acting, it won't get you elected. That's not how it works.
    (we all know that you sold your soul ages ago. We just hope you got a good price for it. I hope you asked for payment upfront this time because Trump is known for not paying out.)
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 20:41
    Absence makes the heart grow stronger.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 21:19
    Absence makes the heart grow stronger.
    No, its closer to:
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '17 22:361 edit
    Um..........................................................no.

I'm beginning to think that the intellectual dregs of society, like Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton. are now running the world

Pretty scary stuff.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 07:21

I say that the life long career politician is in trouble here. They can't act, they no longer can appeal to ...[text shortened]... it, virtually anyone can make it, including someone with Downs Syndrome.

So who will be next?
    You have absolutely zero shame, don't you?

You are the kind of American who would see his country descend into the gutter just so he can say "I told you so."

I rarely say this to people, but I've heard your rambling BS in this forum for long enough now that I feel justified in saying, "If you hate America so damn much, then just get the F--- out."
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 07:25
    The people know the US needs another O in the presidency.

Maybe she can force everyone to buy dish so that all americans can watch her station. Government subsidies for all to enjoy dish. Maybe a single government dish network so that the government can better control fake news.
    Do let us know when you start making sense.

I wouldn't want to miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree