1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 08:301 edit
    YouTube

The anchors were obviously biased (though not to the ludicrous levels fox news is known and loved for). The audience was biased too, in favor of Sanders. The fox news anchors seemed flabbergasted that people were cheering for practically every idea Bernie was proposing.

The youtube video is from the Rational National.

EDIT: Heh at the end of that video he mentions a poll from Fox News taken BEFORE the town hall. Asked "If the candidates in 2020 were Trump and Sanders, who would you vote for", 47% would vote Sanders, 40% would vote Trump. Sanders beats Trump by 7%. In a fox news poll. Before the town hall that pretty much everyone agrees he nailed it.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 08:31
    Town hall Part 1
    YouTube
    Town hall Part 2:
    YouTube
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 10:02
    YouTube
    "Bernie Sanders is the best candidate to run against Trump"
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 11:12
    A joy to watch.

But I worry. Can Bernie Sanders truly beat the cheating, low-life tactics of Donald Trump and his cult?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 11:18
    @zahlanzi said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhWi-nJJszM

The anchors were obviously biased (though not to the ludicrous levels fox news is known and loved for). The audience was biased too, in favor of Sanders. The fox news anchors seemed flabbergasted that people were cheering for practically every idea Bernie was proposing.

ED ...[text shortened]... Trump by 7%. In a fox news poll. Before the town hall that pretty much everyone agrees he nailed it.
    They especially cheered when Bernie said it is ok to end a baby at anytime during a pregnancy. They cheered. That is In fact, one response away from from actually saying ok to kill the baby. Sincerely, Republican Joe.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 11:21
    LOL...go bernie
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 11:45
    @wolfe63 said
    A joy to watch.

But I worry. Can Bernie Sanders truly beat the cheating, low-life tactics of Donald Trump and his cult?
    I am not worried in the slightest about Bernie Sanders vs Trump. He won't be the soporific Clinton of 2016. He doesn't have her baggage of being late to every social issue. He doesn't have the image of being in the pocket of wealthy donors. Like Trump, he promises working americans jobs, healthcare, education. Unlike Trump, he actually means it. He is actually trusted by americans. Trump had 2 years in which to pass something even remotely resembling healthcare. He didn't. He failed at everything except passing tax cuts for the rich which will be another weight stone around his neck.

People keep forgetting that even Clinton, as unpopular she was, won the popular vote by like 3 million votes and lost those key states by like 50 thousand votes in each state. She took a huge hit merely days before the election because of Comey's incompetence. Clinton won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote by a number of votes that would barely be registered as a margin of error. As unpopular as Clinton was and as unlucky as she was, she barely lost.

Bernie will mop the floor with trump.

I am slightly concerned about Sanders being cheated by the DNC but this time it will be much harder to do. He is not the upcoming candidate trying to "steal" the nomination from the rightful ruler, Clinton. He is the clear front runner. He has been consistent in his policy not just in the past 2 years, but 50.
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 11:50
    @wolfe63 said
    A joy to watch.

I did not vote in the 2016 prez election because both candidates were crap.
    Since then I see Republicans regularly talking about messing with my Social Security.
    Since then I see Republicans trying to diminish my rights as an American citizen.
    I will now vote Democrat forever ,regardless of who is the nominee.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 12:201 edit
    @caissad4 said
    I did not vote in the 2016 prez election because both candidates were crap.
    Since then I see Republicans regularly talking about messing with my Social Security.
    Since then I see Republicans trying to diminish my rights as an American citizen.
    yeah lets get a map like san francisco for all of the US.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kron4.com/amp/news/bay-area/map-shows-all-locations-where-human-waste-has-been-reported-in-san-francisco/1930192085
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 12:38
    @caissad4 said

Really well thought out. Well reasoned .
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 12:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 12:44
    YouTube

Everybody is talking about this town hall. Incidentally, it just goes to show just how out of touch corporate democrats are who said Bernie is a traitor, that going of Fox news is betraying the democratic party, that it's legitimizing Fox News, etc.

Almost everyone agrees Sanders emerged triumphant among in fox news backyard, with obviously biased Fox News anchors. He went there and he didn't pander to Fox News, he spoke earnest to Fox News viewers. And they cheered him for it.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 13:41
    @zahlanzi said
    I am not worried in the slightest about Bernie Sanders vs Trump. He won't be the soporific Clinton of 2016. He doesn't have her baggage of being late to every social issue. He doesn't have the image of being in the pocket of wealthy donors. Like Trump, he promises working americans jobs, healthcare, education. Unlike Trump, he actually means it. He is actually trusted by a ...[text shortened]... s the clear front runner. He has been consistent in his policy not just in the past 2 years, but 50.
    "Like Trump, he promises jobs healthcare education ". Jobs?? There are 7 Million unfilled jobs now, thanks to Trump. Healthcare? Do you have any idea how impt the changes made by Trump on Obamacare are? Got rid of fines, etc?

Education? So what does he promise? Free College? Have you factored in Unintended consequences? Starting with how to pay for it? So you think he will fulfill that promise? Dreamland.

Trump failed at everything? I have to type fast here, because the market is about to open and I don't want to miss the rise! Hope you bought Boeing when it dropped for a few days.

"Hillary took a hit because of Comey's incompetence!?!?!?!??" Do you think maybe it was instead because of her misdeeds, which Comey simply shined a light on? Holy Smokes. The failure of logic, reason and rationale of libs is entertaining in itself. You say she lost because she was 'unlucky'. (Could you not have 'closed' your point by adding "and because she committed criminal acts"😉 Help me Rhonda.

By the way, please understand that Comey did point out the criminality of her acts, but said,,,,"Well, she did not have Criminal intent". What in the world?

Bernie was cheated by the DNC. OK, but do you think that just Maybe, Maybe, your venerable Hillary might have had a hand in that? That, she herself exercised her criminal attributes to sink ole Bernie? This is an example of libs who pick and choose little pieces of a fact and put a little spin on it. Hillary, together with DNC, killed Bernie, but you only say the DNC killed Hillary. Poor reporting.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 17:12
    @zahlanzi said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhWi-nJJszM

ED ...[text shortened]... Trump by 7%. In a fox news poll. Before the town hall that pretty much everyone agrees he nailed it.
    so fox news holds a legitimate town hall...the audience was not selected according to the political views, and you still complain? Try our experience where msm selects audiences for their views, and downright bans other views and candidates.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:20
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Obvious sarcasm😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree