Moves
    19 Jul '19 15:22
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 15:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    Excuse mistype. I hate it for y’all, he eluded impeachment. Aw man, didn’t get rid of Trump! Well u have over 5 years left to get him!
  3. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 17:33
    5 more years before the stock market crashes would be perfect for my savings 🤔
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 17:49
    @patzering said
    Note that Boeing, like all companies that suffer a disaster, has started surging back. I love strong companies. VW fraud is a distant memory now. Wonder which Corp will next be in the news.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 17:52
    @patzering said
    Yeah, but the downside is that just as you are tying a ribbon around your wonderful nest egg, the libs with their immigrant block-vote in 2024 will easily pluck your portfolio for Shav and a few more usual suspects to dig into😠.
  6. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 18:06
    @livineasy4 said
    Note that Boeing, like all companies that suffer a disaster, has started surging back. I love strong companies. VW fraud is a distant memory now. Wonder which Corp will next be in the news.
    JP Morgan and the Comex manipulation.
  7. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 18:06
    @livineasy4 said
    Yeah, but the downside is that just as you are tying a ribbon around your wonderful nest egg, the libs with their immigrant block-vote in 2024 will easily pluck your portfolio for Shav and a few more usual suspects to dig into😠.
    LoL probably
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 18:50
    @livineasy4 said
    Will you fight on Trump's side if he loses in 2020 and calls the election rigged and then calls in the military to arrest all the members of the House and Senate?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree