Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 20:151 edit
    My father was born almost 100 years ago. He had a racial slur for every human being on planet earth, he even had racial slurs for dogs and cats. He didn't speak that way because he was trying to humiliate or downgrade anyone, he did it because that's the way everyone in his generation talked. I don't believe in doing that, not at all, but I am firmly convinced America, in it's headlong pursuit of political correctness is going too far in the other direction, and as a white male who has had lots of little terms of endearment like gwailo, cracker, honkey, doughboy, gringo, and the ever popular "pig" rubbed in his face over the last 50 years here is a suggestion for everyone here: The next time you hear a little politically incorrect slight aimed at you, instead of crying like a little girl about it, you'd do well to consider it's part of LIFE...so STFU and get over it!!!

And have a nice day 🙂
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 23:14
    Originally posted by @mchill
    My father was born almost 100 years ago. He had a racial slur for every human being on planet earth, he even had racial slurs for dogs and cats. He didn't speak that way because he was trying to humiliate or downgrade anyone, he did it because that's the way everyone in his generation talked. I don't believe in doing that, not at all, but I am firmly convinc ...[text shortened]... 'd do well to consider it's part of LIFE...so STFU and get over it!!!

And have a nice day 🙂
    so, you are calling for the end of democrats and liberals?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 23:21
    Originally posted by @mchill
    My father was born almost 100 years ago. He had a racial slur for every human being on planet earth, he even had racial slurs for dogs and cats. He didn't speak that way because he was trying to humiliate or downgrade anyone, he did it because that's the way everyone in his generation talked. I don't believe in doing that, not at all, but I am firmly convinc ...[text shortened]... 'd do well to consider it's part of LIFE...so STFU and get over it!!!

And have a nice day 🙂
    oh, poor whitey, being called a cracker. refresh my memory, does cracker remind you of a time where your ancestors were property or lynched as a fun team building exercise? does honkey remind you of the sistematic genocide your ancestors were subjected to?

you are so courageous, getting over someone being offensive to you. they should make movies about your incredible strength of character.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 23:27
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    oh, poor whitey, being called a cracker. refresh my memory, does cracker remind you of a time where your ancestors were property or lynched as a fun team building exercise? does honkey remind you of the sistematic genocide your ancestors were subjected to?

you are so courageous, getting over someone being offensive to you. they should make movies about your incredible strength of character.
    News for zahlanzi. White folk were lynched, white folk were sistematic genocided (zahlanzi stylze) white folk were treated as property.

sarcarstick zahlanzi 🙄
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 23:39

'ancestors"? hell, most blacks don't know who their father is now, much less over a hundred years ago.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 00:05
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    'ancestors"? hell, most blacks don't know who their father is now, much less over a hundred years ago.
    it's so considerate of you to be so honest with your racism. many racists have the social awareness to hide it and only let it out in small chunks. it might take a long time to realize that "omg, that guy is racist. i have been wasting my time with a racist"

not you though. You are proud of your racism. You wear it as something you should be proud of. You allow people to distance themselves from you right away and that makes you a very considerate racist.

You are still a scumbag otherwise, don't get me wrong.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 02:332 edits

they should make movies about your incredible strength of character.
    They did...it was called "Schindlers List"

It's a movie about the genocide of millions of white people (kikes, as you seem to prefer). You probably wouldn't be interested though....or, maybe you would?
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 02:461 edit
    it's so considerate of you to be so honest with your racism. many racists have the social awareness to hide it and only let it out in small chunks. it might take a long time to realize that "omg, that guy is racist. i have been wasting my time with a racist"

not you though. You are proud of your racism. You wear it as something you should be proud of. ...[text shortened]... makes you a very considerate racist.

"But if we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that what too many fathers also are missing — missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.

You and I know how true this is in the African-American community. We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled — doubled — since we were children. We know the statistics — that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

We also need families to raise our children. We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception. We need them to realize that what makes you a man is not the ability to have a child — it’s the courage to raise one."

-Senator Obama's Fathers Day speech in Chicago

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/text-of-obamas-fatherhood-speech-011094?o=2

Are facts racist? Maybe Obama is racist then by saying this?
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 03:51
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    You do realise the difference between me saying that and you saying that, don’t you?
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 03:55
    Originally posted by @uzless
    They did...it was called "Schindlers List"

It's a movie about the genocide of millions of white people (kikes, as you seem to prefer). You probably wouldn't be interested though....or, maybe you would?
    I, uh, don’t think, like, uh, Mr. Hitler, uh, considered, you know, the Hebrews, uh like, white...

Sort of like the neo-nazi movements (I mean... damn... what sort of bad press does one’s history have to get before people stop goose-stepping?): they tend to make a wee distinction between whites and Jews.
  11. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 03:59
    I generally agree with the OP.

You have to tough up and be strong like David Hogg.
  12. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 04:053 edits
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    I, uh, don’t think, like, uh, Mr. Hitler, uh, considered, you know, the Hebrews, uh like, white...

Sort of like the neo-nazi movements (I mean... damn... what sort of bad press does one’s history have to get before people stop goose-stepping?): they tend to make a wee distinction between whites and Jews.
    The post was in reference to a post put forward by someone that basically said white folks can't feel reminded of atrocities committed against white people because they haven't happened. I reminded said poster that bad things have and do happen to white people and if you are jewish, some derogatory terms can bring up memories of the holocaust, thus refuting the posters asinine assertion.
  13. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 04:07
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I generally agree with the OP.

You have to tough up and be strong like David Hogg.
    I thought his first name was Boss
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 08:13
    Originally posted by @uzless
    The post was in reference to a post put forward by someone that basically said white folks can't feel reminded of atrocities committed against white people because they haven't happened. I reminded said poster that bad things have and do happen to white people and if you are jewish, some derogatory terms can bring up memories of the holocaust, thus refuting the posters asinine assertion.
    Heh you are the first white (i assume) person i ever met that makes whites the victims of holocaust.
    Most whites have a bit of decency to not do that.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 10:36

not you though. You are proud of your racism. You wear it as something you should be proud of. ...[text shortened]... makes you a very considerate racist.

you call truth racism...therein lies your problem...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_family_structure