Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 17 Feb '17 22:57 / 1 edit
    If Mr. Trump is serious about working for the American people he will.

    1. Pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange as a sign he WELCOMES whistle blowers and putting the PEOPLE'S business in the LIGHT

    2. Begin to revoke the fed's charter by putting Ron Paul in charge of a special investigation of fed malfeasance

    3. Revoke Israel's special exemption from foreign lobbying registration and fully audit AIPAC with an intention to uncover bribery and espionage

    4. Immediately indict Bill and Hillary Clinton and others from the Clinton Foundation on charges of corruption, espionage, and theft

    5. Rescind all future payments/allotments to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Israel until they are in compliance with international law and human rights standards

    6. Cease saber rattling against Iran and Russia and work toward peaceful, complementary accommodations

    7. Draw down the 600 plus U.S. military bases around the world and bring the Americans HOME

    8. Initially shift 30% of the current military budget to domestic infrastructure needs with a mandate of further reductions of 10% per year

    source: The Hedge.

    Please feel free to add your own.
  2. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    17 Feb '17 23:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If Mr. Trump is serious about working for the American people he will.

    1. Pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange as a sign he WELCOMES whistle blowers and putting the PEOPLE'S business in the LIGHT

    2. Begin to revoke the fed's charter by putting Ron Paul in charge of a special investigation of fed malfeasance

    3. Revoke Israel's special exe ...[text shortened]... of further reductions of 10% per year

    Please feel free to add your own.

    source: The Hedge.
    He cannot pardon Snowden as he has not been convicted of a crime. He has even less authority to pardon Assange as Assange is wanted for rape in Sweden.
  3. 17 Feb '17 23:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If Mr. Trump is serious about working for the American people he will.

    1. Pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange as a sign he WELCOMES whistle blowers and putting the PEOPLE'S business in the LIGHT

    2. Begin to revoke the fed's charter by putting Ron Paul in charge of a special investigation of fed malfeasance

    3. Revoke Israel's special exe ...[text shortened]... of further reductions of 10% per year

    Please feel free to add your own.

    source: The Hedge.
    Robbie Carrobie seems not to pay attention to what Donald Trump's doing.

    1) President Trump has condemned Edward Snowden as a 'traitor', who presumably
    deserves maximum punishment from US law.
    3) President Trump already seems to be the most extremely pro-Israeli US President in history.
    4) President Trump (belatedly) promised not to seek prosecution of Hillary Clinton.
    6) President Trump has done no 'saber rattling' against Russia, only against Iran.
  4. 17 Feb '17 23:14 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    He cannot pardon Snowden as he has not been convicted of a crime. He has even less authority to pardon Assange as Assange is wanted for rape in Sweden.
    Well if pedantry is really all you have to offer, lets say, drop the charges instead of pardon.

    Snowden was charged with theft, “unauthorized communication of national defense information” and “willful communication of classified communications intelligence information to an unauthorized person,” according to the complaint. The last two charges were brought under the 1917 Espionage Act.

    and dismiss any inkling of extradition proceedings plaguing Julian Assange

    There feel better now.
  5. 17 Feb '17 23:15 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Robbie Carrobie seems not to pay attention to what Donald Trump's doing.

    1) President Trump has condemned Edward Snowden as a 'traitor', who presumably
    deserves maximum punishment from US law.
    3) President Trump already seems to be the most extremely pro-Israeli US President in history.
    4) President Trump (belatedly) promised not to seek prosecution ...[text shortened]... ary Clinton.
    6) President Trump has done no 'saber rattling' against Russia, only against Iran.
    You were asked to add to the list not to reiterate Trumps stance. This thread is about things that the President would do if he was really interested in working for the American people.
  6. 17 Feb '17 23:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You were asked to add to the list not to reiterate Trumps stance. This thread is about things that the President
    would do if he was really interested in working for the American people.
    US President Trump should resign, effective immediately.
  7. 17 Feb '17 23:20
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    US President Trump should resign, effective immediately.
    Lol, ok lets add it to the list.
  8. 17 Feb '17 23:28
    Originally posted by DeepThought to Robbie Carrobie
    He cannot pardon Snowden as he has not been convicted of a crime.
    He has even less authority to pardon Assange as Assange is wanted for rape in Sweden.
    US President Ford pardoned Richard Nixon before he was convicted of any crime.