Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 26 Aug '11 20:44
    Kind of like Spock's reflexive use of the "Vulcan Death Grip?" Man were the Romulans gullible! How many Romulans vote in Wisconsin?

    http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/prosser_to_investigators_contact_with_bradleys_nec.php?ref=fpblg
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    26 Aug '11 21:08
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Kind of like Spock's reflexive use of the "Vulcan Death Grip?" Man were the Romulans gullible! How many Romulans vote in Wisconsin?

    http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/08/prosser_to_investigators_contact_with_bradleys_nec.php?ref=fpblg
    You know none of this changes the fact that liberals had their asses handed to them in Wisconsin in 2010.

    * Loss of the legislature
    * Loss of 2 congressional seats
    * Russ Feingold out
    * Loss of the executive branch

    Ouch.

    And even though the liberals tried as hard as they could, and sunk a ton of union money into rewriting reality, they failed to do so. Prosser survived. The recalls failed to win back control of the Senate. Walker's reforms are in place and working.

    I know it must be hard to get past it. If I could, I'd like to give all the progressives pining away over the Wisconsin ass kicking a big reassuring hug, and whisper in their ear ... "too effing bad."
  3. 27 Aug '11 00:47
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    You know none of this changes the fact that liberals had their asses handed to them in Wisconsin in 2010.

    * Loss of the legislature
    * Loss of 2 congressional seats
    * Russ Feingold out
    * Loss of the executive branch

    Ouch.

    And even though the liberals tried as hard as they could, and sunk a ton of union money into rewriting reality, they failed t ...[text shortened]... e Wisconsin ass kicking a big reassuring hug, and whisper in their ear ... "too effing bad."
    Wisconsin Democrats are appoplectic. For decades the Madison liberals ran roughshod over the rest of the State's rural, conservative population, with some help from the dependents of Milwaukee, and the bedroom communities of Chicago.
  4. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    28 Aug '11 17:49
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Wisconsin Democrats are appoplectic. For decades the Madison liberals ran roughshod over the rest of the State's rural, conservative population, with some help from the dependents of Milwaukee, and the bedroom communities of Chicago.
    Some apoplexy on display...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnbtkbgkfM&feature=player_embedded