1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 12:23
    At least Faust sold his in order to gain knowledge and pleasure.

Devin Nunes has sold his...for what? To please his demagogic master? I mean...what in the hell does Trump have on this guy?? Maybe Nunes has pics worse than those of "golden showers" in Trump's pocket?

Worse...other self-preservationist Republicans have followed Nunes into the mouth of Sheol.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 13:04
    Originally posted by @wolfe63

Devin Nunes has sold his...for what? To please his demagogic master? I mean...what in the hell does Trump have on this guy?? Maybe Nunes has pics worse than those of "golden showers" in Trump's pocket?

Worse...other self-preservationist Republicans have followed Nunes into the mouth of Sheol.
    " Maybe Nunes has pics worse than those of "golden showers" in Trump's pocket?'

You do realize that was debunked?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 13:56
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    "You do realize that was debunked?
    Same with your religion.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 14:20
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    " Maybe Nunes has pics worse than those of "golden showers" in Trump's pocket?'

You do realize that was debunked?
    Would it be worth your time to cite your sources?
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 14:23
    Originally posted by @wolfe63

Devin Nunes is Trump's little lap dog. I'm surprised Trump doesn't have Devin Nunes sitting up, barking on command, rolling over, and playing dead. Yes, Republicans in House have sold their souls. They've gotten into bed with Mother Russia to further their agenda. I wonder what Republicans of the cold war era would think about this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree