1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 15:45
    Yet they are all saying we support pre-existing conditions.

It sounds like they will stop it even if the house and senate goes to dems. This is the third branch and with Kavanaugh as SCOTUS it seems more than likely if these law suits end up in the Supreme Court, it will be outlawed. If that happens you can kiss goodbye to the republican party in 2020. Fuking hypocrites.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 15:52
    @sonhouse said

It sounds like they will stop it even if the house and senate goes to dems. This is the third branch and with Kavanaugh as SCOTUS it seems more than likely if these law suits end up in the Supreme Court, it will be outlawed. If that happens you can kiss goodbye to the republican party in 2020. Fuking hypocrites.
    spelling poor
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 15:58
    @sonhouse said

The lawsuit Texas v. Azar has little chance of success.

BTW Kennedy voted to end the ACA, so Kavanaugh on the court, even if he votes in the same manner, doesn't change the 5-4 majority in favor of upholding the law. And the argument in this case is so flimsy (essentially that the Congress repealed the law in its entirety, without saying so, when they repealed the individual mandate), that I wouldn't be surprised if it never makes it to the SCOTUS.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 16:38
    @no1marauder said
    The lawsuit Texas v. Azar has little chance of success.

BTW Kennedy voted to end the ACA, so Kavanaugh on the court, even if he votes in the same manner, doesn't change the 5-4 majority in favor of upholding the law. And the argument in this case is so flimsy (essentially that the Congress repealed the law in its entirety, without saying so, when they repealed the individual mandate), that I wouldn't be surprised if it never makes it to the SCOTUS.
    That would be a good thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree