Rigged System

Standard memberRemoved
Debates 13 Apr '16 00:27
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 00:27
    I love how they believed that the DNC was exempt from the kind of corruption appearing in the GOP!

YouTube
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 00:33
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    I love how they believed that the DNC was exempt from the kind of corruption appearing in the GOP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19WhIG5Emmo
    Bernie gets jobbed.
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 18:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19WhIG5Emmo
    Earth to Joe and Norm - The rules regarding delegates on both the Democrat and Republican sides have been in place for over 6 months, it's a bit late in the game to start complaining about them now. The only difference between the two is the Democrats know these rules and don't complain nearly as much, The Donald however cries like a little girl whenever he's out maneuvered by Ted Cruz. If the GOP didn't like these delegate rules, they should have changed them awhile back. Ya snooze....ya lose....to Cruz! 😀😀😀
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Earth to Joe and Norm - The rules regarding delegates on both the Democrat and Republican sides have been in place for over 6 months, it's a bit late in the game to start complaining about them now. The only difference between the two is the Democrats know these rules and don't complain nearly as much, The Donald however cries like a little girl whenever he' ...[text shortened]... gate rules, they should have changed them awhile back. Ya snooze....ya lose....to Cruz! 😀😀😀
    They don't cry as much?...Did you watch the video?

The message is clear on both sides; The establishment will give you a candidate...and you'll like it.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 21:04
    They don't cry as much?...Did you watch the video?

The message is clear on both sides; The establishment will give you a candidate...and you'll like it.
    Did you watch the video? Yes I did, and Joe Scarborough did most of the complaining, and as far as "the establishment" goes...I'm happy with either Bernie or Hillary. 🙂
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 21:313 edits
    Did you watch the video? Yes I did, and Joe Scarborough did most of the complaining, and as far as "the establishment" goes...I'm happy with either Bernie or Hillary. 🙂
    The female anchor Mika Brzezinsky said " I will lunge at your neck" if Mark Halperin said " those are the rules" again. I bet I can safely say she too was infuriated. Halperin outright agreed that it is "voter disenfranchisement", and is a "bad system"

Also, we have President Obama openly talking about a FBI pending investigation, practically endorsing Hillary... They bring this up at another point in the show, watch the other short clip

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/04/12/joe-scarborough-says-clinton-email-investigation-is-rigged-rigged-rigged-rigged/

Oh, and by the way...your ability to miss the point in all of this is astounding!
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 22:47
    Earth to Joe and Norm - The rules regarding delegates on both the Democrat and Republican sides have been in place for over 6 months, it's a bit late in the game to start complaining about them now. The only difference between the two is the Democrats know these rules and don't complain nearly as much, The Donald however cries like a little girl whenever he' ...[text shortened]... gate rules, they should have changed them awhile back. Ya snooze....ya lose....to Cruz! 😀😀😀
    They've been rigged for too long, so don't mention it now!
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 22:571 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    They've been rigged for too long, so don't mention it now!
    Now is the time to mention it, and get revising the rules. It takes time, so that the next time we've got it right.

That's all done at the party level in the State parties, as far as I know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree