1. Germany
    Moves
    11 May '11 20:56
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://hermancain.com/
    Hold on... I actually have to give this guy money before he tells me what his plans are? LOL!
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    11 May '11 21:11
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Hold on... I actually have to give this guy money before he tells me what his plans are? LOL!
    Just click the little blue X genius.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    11 May '11 21:151 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Just click the little blue X genius.
    I did - could not find his programme on the site though. Instead, he references his booklet "The People’s Platform", which you can purchase for $5.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    11 May '11 21:21
    I did - could not find his programme on the site though. Instead, he references his booklet "The People’s Platform", which you can purchase for $5.
    just click on news room then view the videos and you can get a feel for him. Or listen to his daily radio program...
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    11 May '11 21:37
    Ah - my bad. Sorry.
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    12 May '11 00:31
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    just click on news room then view the videos and you can get a feel for him. Or listen to his daily radio program...
    If the GOP wants a solid candidate, get David Brooks
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    12 May '11 00:36
    Yeah, Obama went overkill in his complete ownage of the guy. I was hoping he would stick around for the off chance he won the Republican primaries.
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 May '11 00:51
    If you watch all these videos you'll have a pretty good idea of what he's like.

http://www.hermancain.com/inner.asp?z=2
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 May '11 01:44
    Forget about Trump sh76. I keep telling you about Herman Cain. Did you see him in the Republican debate the other day? He is picking up momentum.
    No thoughts on him ?
    Oh please, oh please.

Have that $50 handy.
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    12 May '11 01:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Oh please, oh please.

Have that $50 handy.
    If its not Cain it will be Newt or whoever. But he WILL NOT get reelected.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 May '11 01:52
    If its not Cain it will be Newt or whoever. But he WILL NOT get reelected.
    Either one of them will get steamrolled.

The Republicans are "conservative" in more ways then one; they'll pick a Romney or Huckabee and lose by about the same McCain did (probably a bit more). They're not going to see the party get smashed by picking a far out of mainstream right winger like Cain or someone with the negatives among independents that Newt has.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '11 02:05
    Seriously? You think the the lame stream media is going to give Newt a fair shake? What about the Anointed One ? Are you saying the kool aid has worn off ? They are sold out to Obama and will blast any and all who oppose him. They show no signs of changing.
    I'm saying the economy is going to drag Obama's poll ratings back down. His poll ratings have jumped since reports of the Bin Laden execution, but I think that is just temporary. Give it another year.

I agree that the corp news media has been favorable to Obama. Trump mentioned that too. He said the media was very protective of Obama, but the media was not protective of him. I agree with that. The press has been unfair to Trump on the birther issue. Trump said he hoped Obama would prove his citizenship, and he has. What is the big deal? Why is everyone piling up on him? Somebody should pile onto Seth Meyers for being a partisan hack. He clearly has a leftist agenda.

Why didn't Obama settle the issue before he became president? McCain did just that after questions about him being born in the Panama Canal Zone. I don't like McCain, but he handled it correctly. Then people had the nerve to say racism led to Obama being treated unfairly. Unbelievable!

Trump is right about the media bias.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    12 May '11 02:17
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    I'm saying the economy is going to drag Obama's poll ratings back down. His poll ratings have jumped since reports of the Bin Laden execution, but I think that is just temporary. Give it another year.

I agree that the corp news media has been favorable to Obama. Trump mentioned that too. He said the media was very protective of Obama, but the media wa ...[text shortened]... led to Obama being treated unfairly. Unbelievable!

Trump is right about the media bias.
    Trump complaining about the media is bizarre; he got his face plastered all over it for months. Free publicity doesn't work though when the people don't want what you're selling.

By next year barring unforeseen developments, unemployment will have dropped and so will gas prices. Obama will be able to say the economy is better than it was four years ago. That will be sufficient to win.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '11 02:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Trump complaining about the media is bizarre; he got his face plastered all over it for months. Free publicity doesn't work though when the people don't want what you're selling.

By next year barring unforeseen developments, unemployment will have dropped and so will gas prices. Obama will be able to say the economy is better than it was four years ago. That will be sufficient to win.
    What makes you think unemployment will drop?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '11 02:26
    Forget about Trump sh76. I keep telling you about Herman Cain. Did you see him in the Republican debate the other day? He is picking up momentum.
    No thoughts on him ?
    Cain is a horrible choice!

http://dailybail.com/home/no-need-to-audit-the-federal-reserve-according-to-gop-flavor.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDailyBail+%28The+Daily+Bail%29