Robert Samuelson:  The Welfare State Exists

Robert Samuelson: The Welfare State Exists

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jb

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by KingDavid403
You're just another fool who believes lies. Or you want others to believe lies. Either way you're nothing but a fool.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2011/09/pensions
I'ma fool for you King David!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Whacha doin saturday night?

K

Germany

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by no1marauder
I fail to see how raising the retirement age = means testing retirees.
Did you read what I said? The part between brackets.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Did you read what I said? The part between brackets.
Yes I read it. Explain why you believe it.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Nov 12

I'm in favor of means testing social security (on a sliding scale between some minimum and some maximum, of course) and I'm in favor of raising the retirement age (an exception for manual laborers who can no longer work is fine with me), but I'd also be curious to hear how those two concepts amount to the same thing.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by joe beyser
I'ma fool for you King David!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Whacha doin saturday night?
Sorry Joe. I'm flattered but I'm spending Saterday night alone with my wife. You'll have to find another. I'm curious as to why you come to this Chess site but haven't made a Chess move in a game in over 2 1/2 years. What's up with that??

jb

Moves
16 Nov 12
1 edit

Sorry Joe. I'm flattered but I'm spending Saterday night alone with my wife. You'll have to find another. I'm curious as to why you come to this Chess site but haven't made a Chess move in a game in over 2 1/2 years. What's up with that??
The forums are the core of the red hot pawn community. This is where its at my man!!!

Hy-Brasil

Moves
16 Nov 12

The forums are the core of the red hot pawn community. This is where its at my man!!!
Thats right !
Ask these posters , they'll tell ya !

User 155214
User 504010

jb

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Thats right !
Ask these posters , they'll tell ya !

User 155214
User 504010
Excellent !!!

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
16 Nov 12

To each his own.

K

Germany

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by no1marauder
Yes I read it. Explain why you believe it.
It's self-evidently true - if people who can no longer work get benefits anyway, it does not matter whether or not they get retirement benefits.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
16 Nov 12

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Uh, guess what there, momo...social security is welfare.
"Facts do not cease to exist simply because they are ignored."
- Aldous Leonard Huxley

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
16 Nov 12

[b]We get to decide the how. lol Who's the we?? All the members in your clan? Or is it the MINORITY tea party freaks that LOST the election to President Obama. LOL You're nothing but a punk and a fool just like the rest of the tea party freaks. But anytime you or your tea party freak friends feel froggy you can leap your A$$'s right over to my ...[text shortened]... your enforcment of your EEEA. I'll be more than happy to introduce you to my litte friends.[/b]
This is what your lot does. Your lot is in power, and you still act like Aspies. Complete meltdown. You really don't wear power well.