1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 18:36
    "Ron Paul You say you want to repeal Roe v Wade. What makes you think the state has the right to control a woman's reproductive decisions? You say you want every child to have a chance to live. How will those children eat when you eliminate essential programs like WIC and food assistance? Where will those children live when you eliminate subsidized housing? How will those children receive healthcare when you eliminate Medicaid? How will those children get an education when you eliminate student aid? Mr. Paul, you do not care about the children of the 99 percent. You do not care about the rights of women. You are a servant of the Patriarchy. You are a servant of the 1 percent."
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 20:03
    Originally posted by moon1969
    "Ron Paul You say you want to repeal Roe v Wade. What makes you think the state has the right to control a woman's reproductive decisions? You say you want every child to have a chance to live. How will those children eat when you eliminate essential programs like WIC and food assistance? Where will those children live when you eliminate subsidized housing? ...[text shortened]... he rights of women. You are a servant of the Patriarchy. You are a servant of the 1 percent."
    Do you anticipate him responding to you?
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    21 Mar '12 01:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you anticipate him responding to you?
    It was merely a quote I lifted. Not my words.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree