1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 11:14
    As Liberals and Conservatives jockey for political advantage over Russia's possible involvement in the election of 2016, I would point out to both sides, there is a mountain of classified and top secret information on this subject that most voters will never see. With this in mind I would ask the "self appointed experts" here on both sides of the partisan fence to shut up on this subject for awhile. Investigations and intelligence gathering is a slow process, and no one here has all the facts. I have no idea if Russia was hacking American computers, and neither do any of you, so maybe we should let the intelligence community do their jobs...that's why we pay them. 😉
  2. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 11:32
    Originally posted by mchill
    I have no idea if Russia was hacking American computers, and neither do any of you, so maybe we should let the intelligence community do their jobs...that's why we pay them. 😉
    That's like saying: "I have no idea if evolution occurs, and neither do any of you, so maybe we should let biologists do their jobs."

If you accept that the judgement of experts should outweigh the judgement of laymen, then accept the judgement of experts.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    As Liberals and Conservatives jockey for political advantage over Russia's possible involvement in the election of 2016, I would point out to both sides, there is a mountain of classified and top secret information on this subject that most voters will never see. With this in mind I would ask the "self appointed experts" here on both sides of the partisan fen ...[text shortened]... ou, so maybe we should let the intelligence community do their jobs...that's why we pay them. 😉
    Are these the same intelligence experts that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction? Are they?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree