Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 07 May '10 22:35
    Were the pirates REALLY release scot-free, as the Russians claim, or just deep-sixed?

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100507/ap_on_re_eu/eu_piracy
  2. 07 May '10 22:35
    oops. debates thread, please.
  3. 08 May '10 15:37
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    oops. debates thread, please.
    We, in the West have our hands tied with Human rights and PC madness .
    You can bet your bottom dollar there will be no more attacks on Russian ships !!!!
  4. 08 May '10 15:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    We, in the West have our hands tied with Human rights and PC madness .
    You can bet your bottom dollar there will be no more attacks on Russian ships !!!!
    I'm sure your father and grandfather will be proud of you trivializing the human rights for which they fought.
  5. 08 May '10 16:21
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I'm sure your father and grandfather will be proud of you trivializing the human rights for which they fought.
    You bet !!
    My father would of blown them out of the water and my Grandfather would of shot them up the A.SE when they landed on dry ground !!!
  6. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    08 May '10 16:30
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You bet !!
    My father would of blown them out of the water and my Grandfather would of shot them up the A.SE when they landed on dry ground !!!
    Would have or would've, not would of. Omg I've become my father...
  7. 08 May '10 16:41
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Would have or would've, not would of. Omg I've become my father...
    Thank you
  8. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    08 May '10 16:58
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Thank you
    You're very gracious - and I'm sorry, man, I promise I'll flagellate myself later!
  9. 08 May '10 17:09
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You're very gracious - and I'm sorry, man, I promise I'll flagellate myself later!
    Be carefull you don't catch the light fittings !!!
  10. 09 May '10 00:29
    or the ceiling fan!
  11. 11 May '10 07:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I'm sure your father and grandfather will be proud of you trivializing the human rights for which they fought.
    It is largely due to individuals with soppy minds like yours that 'pirates' dare attack armed vessels whose captains have strict instructions not to harm them, and puplis stab teachers who know they will end up in dock if they dare to defend themselves.
  12. 11 May '10 08:44
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    It is largely due to individuals with soppy minds like yours that 'pirates' dare attack armed vessels whose captains have strict instructions not to harm them, and puplis stab teachers who know they will end up in dock if they dare to defend themselves.
    It's largely due to confrontational hard nosing minds like yours that after 1000s of years we haven't yet learned to get along.
  13. 11 May '10 09:50
    Originally posted by Starrman
    It's largely due to confrontational hard nosing minds like yours that after 1000s of years we haven't yet learned to get along.
    Go and have a nice chat with the 'pirates'.
  14. 11 May '10 10:07
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    Go and have a nice chat with the 'pirates'.
    Why are you so angry?