Sarah Palin for President!

Sarah Palin for President!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Mar 12

It is time to stop the madness! The 3-way clown show has wasted too much of our lives (Paul has agreed to be carried in Mitt's hip-pocket from now on.) Of the ten people who voted in these enlightened burgs of the Deep South 3 a piece voted for the Three-horned Devil of the Apocalypse (played on this plane by the stooges themselves.) Surely the message must be that they should all be banished to a Florida retirement community. It is time! Time to bring on the brokered convention where sanity will prevail and the only true standard-bearer of the Republican Party can take her rightful place atop the ticket (one of these ugly dwarfs can be appointed her handmaiden.) Viva Palin! Let her 1000 year rule begin!

rc

Moves
14 Mar 12
2 edits

Originally posted by TerrierJack
It is time to stop the madness! The 3-way clown show has wasted too much of our lives (Paul has agreed to be carried in Mitt's hip-pocket from now on.) Of the ten people who voted in these enlightened burgs of the Deep South 3 a piece voted for the Three-horned Devil of the Apocalypse (played on this plane by the stooges themselves.) Surely the message m ...[text shortened]... f these ugly dwarfs can be appointed her handmaiden.) Viva Palin! Let her 1000 year rule begin!
Lol, Florida retirement home where everything is manicured from your nails to the
individual blades of grass on the lawn, that such artificiality actually exists is amazing,
God there must be more to worry about at that age than than the lawn, yet
everywhere I look, manicured lawns of the retired. I bet Sarah Palin hasn't got a
manicured lawn!

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
15 Mar 12

http://www.americanselect.org/profile-candidate/342459/topic-answer

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by wittywonka
http://www.americanselect.org/profile-candidate/342459/topic-answer
Yes! We are in dire need of more self-appointed and self-important movements, websites, institutes, think-tanks, sweat-lodges, dog-packs, drinking clubs and glad-handing societies.

Moves
15 Mar 12

It is time to stop the madness! The 3-way clown show has wasted too much of our lives (Paul has agreed to be carried in Mitt's hip-pocket from now on.) Of the ten people who voted in these enlightened burgs of the Deep South 3 a piece voted for the Three-horned Devil of the Apocalypse (played on this plane by the stooges themselves.) Surely the message m ...[text shortened]... f these ugly dwarfs can be appointed her handmaiden.) Viva Palin! Let her 1000 year rule begin!
You, Sir, are in serious straits.

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by stevemcc
You, Sir, are in serious straits.
In the serious straits where the country is foundering in the doldrums inviting attack by the young and unprincipled! Only Sarah (with Newt's guidance) can save us now!

Houston, Texas

Moves
16 Mar 12

In the serious straits where the country is foundering in the doldrums inviting attack by the young and unprincipled! Only Sarah (with Newt's guidance) can save us now!
A Sarah/Newt ticket. A dream come true.

Moves
16 Mar 12

Originally posted by moon1969
A Sarah/Newt ticket. A dream come true.
If it doesn't happen then it is only because people are too stupid! (That's what Newt just said.) Apparently even republican voters are too stupid to appreciate the brilliance of Newt. They should be ashamed of themselves (especially since a few months ago many of them on this forum were telling us that Newt would mop the floor in a debate with Obama and now it is revealed that they are too stupid to allow this to happen.) I don't know why Newt and Sarah waste their giant intellects on this fragmenting and ineffectual Party of vipers.

All I see is a bunch of whiners. Saint Toe jam and his daddy Mitt are wasting time trying to tell Puerto-Ricans to speak the English. Most of the rest of the group is running with a streaming roll of toilet tissue screaming that all the girls are sluts and the women need stronger cages and Newt's serious policy issues (like Moon colonization) go unheeded. The Republican Party: a bunch of mewling kitty cats backed by cash always looking for the government handout.

Houston, Texas

Moves
19 Mar 12

I posted this comment in another thread but likely makes more sense to post it in this thread.vI watched that movie about Sarah Palin a couple of nights ago. Julianna Moore really transformed herself in the role of Sarah Palin. Ed Harris did ok I guess as McCain. It was interesting how the movie had McCain cursing all the time. -- GD, fu*k, etc.

Woody Harrelson was good as a lead campaigner, and in some ways seemed relieved that McCain was not elected so that Palin would not be VP and one step away from the presidency (e.g., become president if the old beating heart of McCain gave out). Likewise, the speech writer for Sarah Palin could not bring herself to vote for that reason.

To prepare for the VP debate, the staff and Palin gave up on having her understand many issues, and instead she memorized answers without understanding the meaning.

The movie depicted her as not having any idea what is the Fed. She thought the phrase "The Fed" refered to the federal government generically and had no semblance of notion the Fed was an organization dealing with monerary policy. similarly, she did not know that the England queen is merely a head of state and it is the England prime minister the US would deal with in negotiation, or that Korea is two countries, etc.

I know there is a sizable chunk of Republicans who really love Palin, but I think Tim Pawlenty would have been a much better VP pick for McCain.

McCain and Palin -- the two mavericks.

s

Moves
19 Mar 12

It is time to stop the madness! The 3-way clown show has wasted too much of our lives!
Democracy... a representation of the people.