Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 18:001 edit
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/trump-michael-cohen-broad-daylight

"If Trump shot Michael Cohen in broad daylight, here's what Republicans would say.
    You can just imagine the tweets, denials and equivocating that would follow a murder
    committed by Trump on Fifth Avenue, can’t you?"

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
    --Donald Trump (during the 2016 campaign)
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/trump-michael-cohen-broad-daylight

"If Trump shot Michael Cohen in broad daylight, here's what Republicans would say.
    You can just imagine the tweets, denials and equivocating that would follow a murder

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
    a rational mind does not think like this.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 19:05
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    And your point is?
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 19:071 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    The satire was well-done, extrapolating Republicans' desperate attempts to excuse
    Donald Trump's other wrongdoing to excusing his hypothetical murder of Michael Cohen.

A modicum of intelligence and literacy is needed, however, to appreciate satire.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 20:35
    The satire was well-done, extrapolating Republicans' desperate attempts to excuse
    Donald Trump's other wrongdoing to excusing his hypothetical murder of Michael Cohen.

A modicum of intelligence and literacy is needed, however, to appreciate satire.
    And we are SO appreciative that you pointed that out to us low on the inteligent skale.
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 20:393 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    And we are SO appreciative that you pointed that out to us low on the inteligent skale.
    My post was to Mott-the-Hoopie
    Does the troll Sonhouse want to praise Mott-the-Hoopie's intelligence as equal to his own?

The troll Sonhouse's obsession is running around threads hurling insults or lies at me.
    It seems to be his absurd way of 'proving' that Sonhouse's NOT obsessively 'stalking' me.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 20:451 edit
    My post was to Mott-the-Hoopie

Does the troll Sonhouse want to praise Mott-the-Hoopie's intelligence as equal to his own?
    The troll Sonhouse's obsession is run around threads hurling insults or lies at me.
    Me send insults to you? You, the queen (?) of insults? I am a babe in the woods in the insult department in comparison to you.
    Some folks may even deserve insults but you never stop. Do you seriously think you are gaining ground in the conversion cycle you want to achieve against those blind to such efforts?
    Do you think you are going to win converts when ALL you do to those folks you consider enemies is to insult them? Exactly how is that supposed to work? If the 17th time you hurl your insults, they go, Oh, I am beginning to see the light and I now have to overhaul myself into a better person, and the 18th time you insult them, they are now fully tamed and civilized never to repeat their bad * in your eyes* behavior?
    Matt the Hoople is a depraved idiot but calling him that 90 times in a row isn't going to turn a sow's ear into a gold medallion. Why do you bother? Isn't it more like you have a need to show your own superiority which sounds a lot like someone with low self esteem, well hidden by arrogance.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 20:56
    Me send insults to you? You, the queen (?) of insults? I am a babe in the woods in the insult department in comparison to you.
    Some folks may even deserve insults but you never stop. Do you seriously think you are gaining ground in the conversion cycle you want to achieve against those blind to such efforts?
    Do you think you are going to win converts wh ...[text shortened]... own superiority which sounds a lot like someone with low self esteem, well hidden by arrogance.
    Years ago, Flower04 (a friend) wrote to me that she noticed (from his posts) that Sonhouse
    had developed a personal obsession (which other longtime readers may corroborate)
    with me and was 'stalking' (her words) me. She may have suggested that I report Sonhouse.
    The record since then has shown that she was right about Sonhouse's hateful character.

The abusive lying troll Sonhouse, obsessed with hatred, keeps stalking me (who dared to
    reject his persistent offers of 'friendship' ).

The troll Sonhouse's obsession is running around threads hurling insults or lies at me.
    It seems to be his absurd way of 'proving' that Sonhouse's NOT obsessively 'stalking' me.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 21:131 edit
    Years ago, Flower04 (a friend) wrote to me that she noticed (from his posts) that Sonhouse
    had developed a personal obsession (which other longtime readers may corroborate)
    with me and was 'stalking' (her words) me. She may have suggested that I report Sonhouse.
    The record since then has shown that she was right about Sonhouse's hateful character.

T ...[text shortened]... t me.
    So when you post you also want to limit those who respond? You want me to not respond to your posts? I can do that, just say so. Sonhouse, don't ever respond to any of my posts in the future or I will consider such responses to be obsessive hate ridden stalking and have no desire to ever answer anything you post so leave me totally alone.

Oh, BTW, I DID notice you did not deign to answer my assertion that you don't seem to care how many times you insult someone, somehow you thinking perhaps you can make them see the light if after a 'troll' insult comes over for the 20th time, the previous 19th time didn't do it but that 20th time, WOW, what a difference, he is a different person now, Yes, now I can call Matt my friend since I have completely changed his life.
    Your continuous level of insults changes nobody's life, changes nobody's POV so you are left with just the one thing, a continuous stream of insults. How many lives do you think you have changed by all those insults? Did you perhaps notice I hurled no insults at all to you in this post, merely critiques which is not the same thing as merely calling someone a troll for the 38th time.
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 21:20
    So when you post you also want to limit those who respond? You want me to not respond to your posts? I can do that, just say so. Sonhouse, don't ever respond to any of my posts in the future or I will consider such responses to be obsessive hate ridden stalking and have no desire to ever answer anything you post so leave me totally alone.
    How many posts has the abusive lying troll Sonhouse hurled at me in the past few days?

Note that Flower04 knew that Sonhouse was stalking me, not the other way around.

The abusive lying troll Sonhouse, obsessed with hatred, keeps stalking me (who dared to
    reject his persistent offers of 'friendship' ).

11. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 21:38
    How many posts has the abusive lying troll Sonhouse hurled at me in the past few days?

Note that Flower04 knew that Sonhouse was stalking me, not the other way around.
    with me an ...[text shortened]... t me.
    Once again, Duchess64 reveals that she is more than just a strange and pretentious troll...but also a mucous-clotted backstabber.

She's already notorious for betraying Tom Wolsey by revealing the content of his PM's to her. Now she's blurting out personal information which Sonhouse has previously entrusted to her. What an azzhole!!!

Sonhouse: She's a slimy reptile. Do you get it now?

Has she left no sense of decency Sirs? At long last...has she left no sense of decency?
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 21:45
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Once again, Duchess64 reveals that she is more than just a strange and pretentious troll...but also a mucous-clotted backstabber.

She's already notorious for betraying Tom Wolsey by revealing the content of his PM's to her. Now she's blurting out personal information which Sonhouse has previously entrusted to her. What an azzhole!!!

Sonhouse: She's a ...[text shortened]... now?

Has she left no sense of decency Sirs? At long last...has she left no sense of decency?
    Obviously, the abusive lying trolls Sonhouse and Wolfe63 have formed an alliance in
    which they are determined to keep hurling as many insults and lies at me as they can.

Given that the abusive lying troll Sonhouse has been running around many threads
    (desperately embracing lying troll allies such as Wolfe63 and Quackquack) hurling about
    the same insults and lies at me everywhere, his **** warrants the same response everywhere.

It seems to be his absurd way of 'proving' that Sonhouse's NOT obsessively 'stalking' me

Can Sonhouse count that high (sarcasm)?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 11:29
    Obviously, the abusive lying trolls Sonhouse and Wolfe63 have formed an alliance in
    which they are determined to keep hurling as many insults and lies at me as they can.

Given that the abusive lying troll Sonhouse has been running around many threads
    (desperately embracing lying troll allies such as Wolfe63 and Quackquack) hurling about
    the same ins ...[text shortened]... lying troll Sonhouse hurled at me in the past few days?
    Can Sonhouse count that high (sarcasm)?
    I get the idea you don't even know when you are insulting people. And now resorting to cut and paste of old post repaving over ancient history. Goodbye and I give you the last post. Go ahead with your next pile of insulting crap.
  14. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 12:01

Maybe it was Trumpian satire when he failed to call out a best wishes message to John McCain on Friday’s republican fundraiser.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 13:152 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Maybe it was Trumpian satire when he failed to call out a best wishes message to John McCain on Friday’s republican fundraiser.
    That alone should put T in Impeachment territory. What a shameful thing to say about a genuine war hero, remember? "I don't consider him a hero, he was caught', when Trump got a deferment because of BONE SPURS?
    I wonder how much the doctor writing that got paid.....
    I SPIT on the legacy of Trump and hope he ends up in prison where he belongs. And not a country club prison either, but more like Alcaraz or some such.