Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 06 Mar '11 03:40
    google news: Saudi Arabia bans all marches as mass protest is planned for Friday
  2. 06 Mar '11 03:42
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    google news: Saudi Arabia bans all marches as mass protest is planned for Friday
    Yikes. How long must we bed with tyrants?
  3. 06 Mar '11 03:49
    Originally posted by badmoon
    the HQ of the Egyptian secret police was overthrown in Cairo today, but prosecuters came and carted documents away under Army supervision. so the world may or may not get another Wikileaks out of it.
  4. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    07 Mar '11 18:08
    March 11...a day that will live in infamy?
  5. 07 Mar '11 23:22
    OMGWTFBBQ the royal saudi family won't let the people march or protest OMG who'd a thought such a thing was possible?
  6. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    08 Mar '11 00:16
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    OMGWTFBBQ the royal saudi family won't let the people march or protest OMG who'd a thought such a thing was possible?
    No marches? Adios, John Phillip Sousa!
  7. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    08 Mar '11 00:28
    ...and your point is???
  8. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    08 Mar '11 00:32
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    What could make it a big f'n deal is that the people might march anyway. If it turns into another Egypt/Libya scenario, the price of oil could go to the moon.

* Note to self: sell some equities tomorrow.
  9. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    08 Mar '11 14:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    What could make it a big f'n deal is that the people might march anyway. If it turns into another Egypt/Libya scenario, the price of oil could go to the moon.

* Note to self: sell some equities tomorrow.
    If you sell your equities, the terrorists win.

PS: And If I don't get a new Avalon for Christmas, the terrorists win too.
  10. 08 Mar '11 14:16
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I suppose it depends on how good they are in the sack.
  11. 08 Mar '11 14:21
    Let me guess, Iran condemns the Saudi's for banning protesters just like they celebrate protesters in Egypt and abraod while killing their own.

Will the last country standing, (cough, Iran), kindly take over the entire Middle East?
  12. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    08 Mar '11 14:43
    Awesome! I always felt 11 months make a much better calendar year than tired old 12.
  13. 09 Mar '11 08:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    Let me guess, Iran condemns the Saudi's for banning protesters just like they celebrate protesters in Egypt and abraod while killing their own.

Will the last country standing, (cough, Iran), kindly take over the entire Middle East?
    i wonder if the USA will condemn the Saudis for forbidding protests.