1. Germany
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 16:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    The thread is not about whether you know him. The thread is about the fact that Obama studied him and whether or not he uses his tactics.
    Why do you care about the "tactics" and what motivates them rather than the substance of the policies of the Obama administration?
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 17:05
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I didn't know who he was until whodey opened a thread about him claiming that "most" know him.

Apparently, people like whodey need to dig up some random hippie who died in 1972 in order to somehow criticize Obama/progressives/Democrats/Hitler. Surely it is not hard to criticize someone as incompetent as Obama for what he's actually doing?
    The right likes to connect Alinski to the left because they like to pretend that they do not use Alinski's tactics. They don''t want to admit they use those tactics for two reasons: they are "above" such tactics (aren't we all?🙂) and Alinski was in fact a leftist and nothing a leftist does can be allowed to be legitimized by imitation even though the imitation is blatent.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Feb '14 15:21
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Whodey, you left out Sasquatch's favorite - personalize your enemy.

Sas especially likes to talk about taking Obama's pants off and looking at his penis.
    He doesn't have one. He's got people now that can do his buffing for him. As for having two kids, and thus being heterosexual - Chris Hayes has pro created, so,that proves nothing.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Feb '14 17:571 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    He doesn't have one. He's got people now that can do his buffing for him. As for having two kids, and thus being heterosexual - Chris Hayes has pro created, so,that proves nothing.
    Are you sad that you aren't allowed to unzip his trousers and check for yourself?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree