Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 20 Sep '12 02:52
    Steven Colbert outdid himself this time.

    http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/colbert-romney-47-percent.php?ref=fpnewsfeed
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    20 Sep '12 03:19
    Sounds as if Stephen Colbert is a bigger buffoon than Milt Romney, and that's saying something. Is this really the best the Republicans can do? Seriously?
  3. 20 Sep '12 05:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Sounds as if Stephen Colbert is a bigger buffoon than Milt Romney, and that's saying something. Is this really the best the Republicans can do? Seriously?
    Kewpie, Colbert isn't really a Republican. It's an act. It's kind of like professional wrestling for intellectuals.
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    20 Sep '12 05:49
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Kewpie, Colbert isn't really a Republican. It's an act. It's kind of like professional wrestling for intellectuals.
    Professional wrestling is an act?
  5. 20 Sep '12 15:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Professional wrestling is an act?
    I became suspicious back in the 1990s when Randy "Macho Man" Savage went from bad guy, to good guy, to bad guy, to good guy all in a few months! (Hulk Hogan really did have lust in his eyes for Miss Elizabeth!). I was so confused!
  6. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    20 Sep '12 16:48
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    ... professional wrestling for intellectuals.
    This phrase does not compute.
  7. 20 Sep '12 17:07
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    This phrase does not compute.
    You're probably not intellectual enough to understand. Remember, being a Delta is great. Beta's and Alpha's have to think too much.
  8. 20 Sep '12 19:22
    Professional Wrestling is a very literary endeavor. In many respects it's like the original Shakespeare performances.
  9. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    20 Sep '12 20:26
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Professional Wrestling is a very literary endeavor. In many respects it's like the original Shakespeare performances.
    Having seen both I agree they are similar in some respects, but one is entirely retarded.
  10. 20 Sep '12 21:22
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Having seen both I agree they are similar in some respects, but one is entirely retarded.
    I know, who can understand shakespeare?