1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 23:01
    YouTube

Why have the Dims become so radical and extreme regarding immigration in such a short time?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 02:161 edit
    @whodey said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlfOPvUABnw

Why have the Dims become so radical and extreme regarding immigration in such a short time?
    Whodey, there is somehow this huge gulf between what Democrats want regarding border security and what the Republicans SAY the Democrats want. It's what Republicans SAY the Democrats want regarding border security that is the big lie.

The sticking point right now is this ineffective, asinine idea of a wall being the answer to everything, not further securing the borders. The wall will do nothing to enhance border security, and may, in fact, make it worse.

To Donald Trump and the Republicans: stop lying to everyone about what the Democrats want, and drop the idea of a wall, stupid.

There's no waffle, and there will be no wall.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:08
    @suzianne said
    Whodey, there is somehow this huge gulf between what Democrats want regarding border security and what the Republicans SAY the Democrats want. It's what Republicans SAY the Democrats want regarding border security that is the big lie.

The sticking point right now is this ineffective, asinine idea of a wall being the answer to everything, not further securing the borders. ...[text shortened]... emocrats want, and drop the idea of a wall, stupid.

There's no waffle, and there will be no wall.
    First of all, I don't believe in human solutions as being an answer to everything. If I did, I would be a democrat.

Secondly, I would love to know how a wall would make things worse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree