1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 05:442 edits
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011
    ARIZONA SHERIFF DUPNIK REFUSING TO RELEASE LOUGHNER DATA

"Sheriff Clarence Dupnik is racking up quite the history of saying and doing things that run counter to what he should legally say and do. Last April, he publicly called S.B. 1070 a 'racist' law and said he would instruct his deputies not to enforce it. Then, ever since Saturday, he has been potentially tampering with an investigation by ascribing blame for the Safeway massacre to people without evidence. Now, his department is refusing to release data it has on Jared Loughner.

This latest stunt by Dupnik could be a violation of the law.

Via AZ Central:
    Sheriff's Department and community-college officials in Pima County are refusing to release a wide range of public documents about the man charged in Saturday's shooting rampage that left six dead and more than a dozen wounded.

The Pima County Sheriff's Department and Pima Community College have declined to release documents that could shed light on run-ins they had with 22-year-old Jared Loughner in the months prior to the shooting.

The Arizona Public Records Law requires that records be "open to inspection by any person at all times" unless officials can prove releasing the information would violate rights of privacy or confidentiality or otherwise harm the best interests of the state.

The Arizona Republic requested that records, including incident reports on campus and calls for dispatch of deputies to Loughner's home, be released under the law. Such reports are often released as a matter of course in criminal cases.

Dupnik could be a criminal." Agree or disagree ?

http://barracknow.blogspot.com/2011/01/arizona-sheriff-dupnik-refusing-to.html
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 11:56
    AAAh yes... begin the vilification of the guy who disagrees with you.

Apparently his comments on the immigration law are not relevant until now for some reason. Odd.

I don't see anything in your post that comes close to suggest he is a criminal.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon

[b]"Sheriff Clarence Dupnik is racking up quite the history of saying and doing things that run counter to what he should legally say and do. Last April, he publicly called S.B. 1070 a 'racist' law and said he would instruct his deputies not to enforce it. Then, e

http://barracknow.blogspot.com/2011/01/arizona-sheriff-dupnik-refusing-to.html[/b]
    UPD: Such reports are often released as a matter of course in criminal cases

Are "such reports" "released as a matter of course" less than 4 days into a multiple murder investigation?

EDIT: They've all been released now and besides the ones we already knew about where Loughner was arrested, they are trivial. http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/12/20110112giffords-shooting-suspect-loughner-sheriff-incidents-brk12-ON.html
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '03
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 18:47
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    AAAh yes... begin the vilification of the guy who disagrees with you.

Apparently his comments on the immigration law are not relevant until now for some reason. Odd.

I don't see anything in your post that comes close to suggest he is a criminal.
    exactly. heard some stuff on tv also most of what he said was true.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 18:503 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon

[b]"Sheriff Clarence Dupnik is racking up quite the history of saying and doing things that run counter to what he should legally say and do. Last April, he publicly called S.B. 1070 a 'racist' law and said he would instruct his deputies not to enforce it. Then, e

http://barracknow.blogspot.com/2011/01/arizona-sheriff-dupnik-refusing-to.html[/b]
    You have to watch this video!! Hilarious!!

http://therogersinstitute.blogspot.com/2011/01/comedian-paul-shanklin-im-not-sheriff.html

It is sheriff dupnik singing Eric Claptons "I shot the sheriff" song changed to "I'm not a sheriff". He is singing it to Christ Matthews who is giving the interview.

Here are the lyrics

"I'm not a sheriff
    I just play one here in Pima County
    I'm not a sheriff,
    But I like to play one on national TV,
    all around my hotel,
    the press has tracked me down,
    I said I know who's really guilty,
    it was talk radio and the tea party,
    yes I'm here to act politically,

(Chris I got my degree in criminal justice from the Pima Country Democrat party..but....)

I'm not a sheriff,
    I've ignored his every prior offense,
    I'n not a sheriff,
    I'm trying to help him with his insanity defense,
    Fate came my way one day,
    I said....and I won't back down,
    Their irresponsible rhetoric planted a seed,
    He's just a troubled personality,
    The blame is talk radio and the tea party,

(Christ, I really don't have the evidence, but that's really not important because....um....as you know....)

I'm not a sheriff....

Chris Matthews then screams for him to stop. Priceless!! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree