1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 15:39
    This is a post from another site, not mine, but I thought it interesting enough to bring here.

"Should Trump order expanding the scope of the Mueller Investigation??

In a late night brain storm session, a few attorneys I am friends with suggested that Trump should instruct Rosenstine to open up the democrat side of Russian collusion including Hillary and democrats. With all the "out in the open" evidence of corruption and collusion why doesn't he simply have Rosenstine open the Special Counsels scope to include FISA fraud and perjury along with Hillary, Obama and the whole DNC criminal organization?

I had to laugh about this because none of them knew Rosenstine had signed one of the false FISA affidavits.... This would place Rosenstine in jeopardy for perjury.

So what do you think... Open it up (which would be such a conflict for Rosenstine he would have to recuse himself) or let it remain as is? State why..."
  2. Germany
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 16:10
    What's the "out in the open" evidence you are referring to?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 16:17
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Sean Hannity mentioned it to his psychiatrist.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 16:52
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Not sure, I did not write it.

Do you know any out in the open evidence of Russian collusion?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 16:57
    Originally posted by @whodey
    This is a post from another site, not mine, but I thought it interesting enough to bring here.

In a late night brain storm session, a few attorneys I am friends with suggested that Trump should instruct Rosenstine to open up the democrat side of Russian collusion including Hillary ...[text shortened]... a conflict for Rosenstine he would have to recuse himself) or let it remain as is? State why..."
    that is already within the scope of the investigation. mueller turns a blind eye to it...the investigation is an illegal farce created on false info. mueller is not there to investigate Trump so much as he is there to protect the dnc.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 17:33
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    that is already within the scope of the investigation. mueller turns a blind eye to it...the investigation is an illegal farce created on false info. mueller is not there to investigate Trump so much as he is there to protect the dnc.
    An illegal farce???

Really?

You retard.
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 18:06

In a late night brain storm session, a few attorneys I am friends with suggested that Trump should instruct Rosenstine to open up the democrat side of Russian collusion including Hillary ...[text shortened]... a conflict for Rosenstine he would have to recuse himself) or let it remain as is? State why..."
    The Justice Department, not a president, should be making decisions on who or whom should be investigated. Trump is just pissed off that the Justice Department is not loyal to him but rather to the country and the Constitution. Trump wants to control the press and the Justice Department and all departments dealing with national security. He respects and envies dictators. He wants to be a dictator and is doing all he can to make this happen, including his dictator style military parade. Thankfully, it has been cancelled.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    19 Aug '18 18:371 edit
    Not sure, I did not write it.

Do you know any out in the open evidence of Russian collusion?
    Sure I do, but so do you.

In any case, the special counsel is charged with investigating Russian meddling in the elections, so to the extent that Democrats were involved with this, they are already under the scope of the investigation. It just so happens that we know of many Trump campaign and administration officials that were involved in aiding the Kremlin, and we don't know of any DNC or Democratic politicians doing the same.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 01:50

Follow the money as they say. The Russians have been pumping up T's finances for decades, since 1984 and it seems to have been a brilliant strategy, they now have the POTUS as a Russian asset.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '18 10:40
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Follow the money as they say. The Russians have been pumping up T's finances for decades, since 1984 and it seems to have been a brilliant strategy, they now have the POTUS as a Russian asset.
    I think Trump may be about ready to sell them some uranium...better keep an eye on him.
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    21 Aug '18 12:12
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    The same Meuller that GWB appointed. The same Meuller that Obama said hey stay on if you want and received 100% Senate approval.
    That biased shill Meuller????
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '18 14:47
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    The same Meuller that GWB appointed. The same Meuller that Obama said hey stay on if you want and received 100% Senate approval.
    That biased shill Meuller????
    yes, and that same Obama, bush and senate members that have been caught lying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree