1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 00:27
    Now that the baby has been born stillborn, lets talk about what is inevitably coming, namely, a single payer system.

From what I hear it will bring our premiums down, you can keep your own doctor, and the coverage will be just as good, if not better, than what you have now.

LMAO!!! You sheople just can't get enough, can ya?
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 03:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    Now that the baby has been born stillborn, lets talk about what is inevitably coming, namely, a single payer system.

From what I hear it will bring our premiums down, you can keep your own doctor, and the coverage will be just as good, if not better, than what you have now.

People will buy into anything pretty much as they do not understand what the real goal Obamacare has in store for them.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 03:43

Promise them anything!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 04:36
    It's not like giving away free Obamaphones. Now they are in the business of slowly taking things away from us. Our health care is but one example. Soon they will invade our homes and tell us what is "environment friendly" and what is not in terms of energy efficiency. In fact, they are already doing it in some ways by only allowing certain light bulbs to be produced and energy efficient devices to be sold to the public etc. However, these choices made for us are not as hurtful as taking our doctor away and doubling our premiums. I think they have finally met their match in this regard, or at least, I can hope, can't I?
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 07:051 edit
    It's not like giving away free Obamaphones. Now they are in the business of slowly taking things away from us. Our health care is but one example. Soon they will invade our homes and tell us what is "environment friendly" and what is not in terms of energy efficiency. In fact, they are already doing it in some ways by only allowing certain light bulbs to ...[text shortened]... ms. I think they have finally met their match in this regard, or at least, I can hope, can't I?
    Whodey they have only begun. Problem for them is the small increments that they have been moving will get larger and larger as they have to start into the big issues. I think this will trigger a public awareness. Guns and Private property rights will have to be revoked. My guess is the guns will be taken before the private property is stolen. Will we be thrown into ww3 where we are intended to lose, or will UN forces mop up the patriots? Hard to say for sure which, but the small steps are about done.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 13:04

Why would there be "premiums" in a single payer system?
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 14:03
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Why would there be "premiums" in a single payer system?
    Somebody's got to pay for it. Does it make a difference whether they call it a "tax" or a "premium"?
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 00:01
    Originally posted by sh76
    Somebody's got to pay for it. Does it make a difference whether they call it a "tax" or a "premium"?
    Yes.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Nov '13 00:37
    Originally posted by sh76
    Right wing extermist lies!!

It's free I tell ya!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree