1. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 19:16
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/01/st-johns-univ-dean-charged-using-student-slaves/

Former St. John’s University dean, Cecilia Chang, ... 57, allegedly forced students to do her laundry, clean her house, cook and chauffeur her son around.

“Chang threatened the students and placed them in fear that if they refused to perform these personal services they would lose their scholarships and be unable to attend St. John’s,” FBI Special Agent Kenneth Hosey wrote in the arrest warrant.

Chang had four students working seven days a week as her personal valets, one was forced to drive her son to the airport at 3 a.m. Others shoveled snow, took out the garbage and shuttled her to her hair salon, according to court papers.

“[Chang] let me be the housekeeper for her house and give me scholarship,” one scholarship student wrote to the college. “We have three housekeeper before, and she ask us work 122 days per year per person.”

2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 19:38
    A private Catholic school 😠
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 20:41
    your knuckles still got scars from the nuns' rulers? 😀
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 20:44
    i didn't paste the part about what they got her for originally: embezzling millions and using it for Victoria's Secret, etc., etc.

she doesn't look too happy in that photo.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 23:09
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    i didn't paste the part about what they got her for originally: embezzling millions and using it for Victoria's Secret, etc., etc.

she doesn't look too happy in that photo.
    Probably good in bed though!
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 16:18
    What is there to debate? Whether you have too much time on your hands? Military service would be the best solution to that problem.
  7. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 18:42
    slavery in the ranks of liberal, ivory tower universities and you think there's nothing to debate? is this some kind of sly debating tactic?

have you ever been to grad school?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree