I mean all drugs.
  2. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    15 Mar '04 14:50
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    To clear things up and make things clearer:
    I mean all drugs.
    I don't think you can simply the debate this much. By talking about all drugs under one heading you are placing caffine and heroin in the same catagory. I think a lot of the question comes down to how much restriction should be placed on a drug and by what criteria are these restrictions chosen.

Outlawing canabis is widely thought to be excessive, but not as many people would say that heroin should be legal.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    17 Mar '04 01:34
    Originally posted by jimmyb270
    Basically, let people take drugs, or drive without a seatbelt, or do any of the other things that essentially hurt no-one else, but make them pay for any medical treatment they need as a direct result. No NHS treatment, no insurance cover, nothing.
    If someone pays their taxes all there life, why shouldn't they recieve medical attention? What if a doctor smokes the occasional joint, should they be denide this too? I can see what your getting at but it's a bit silly.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 03:33
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I was debating this issue yesterday during a break at work.
    The same old Legalise it and Criminalise it arguments seemed to pass the review, so then I added my two cents worth.
    Let me make a few assumptions here and let's see if we can find a general consensus on the issue?

A lot of the more conservative elements within society point to legalising d ...[text shortened]... t that is a different discussion for a later date.

What do you all think?

You betcha.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 03:53
    billy mays!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree