So what will a Hillary 8 year term bring?

So what will a Hillary 8 year term bring?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
23 Jun 16

Predictions?

rain

Moves
23 Jun 16

I'm guessing more factually bankrupt posts from you.

w

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by vivify
I'm guessing more factually bankrupt posts from you.
Tell us what you hope from Hillary.

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
23 Jun 16

This:

Z

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by whodey
Predictions?
you will repost everything you posted about obama and just change the name to clinton

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
you will repost everything you posted about obama and just change the name to clinton
Unless, of course, a republican gets elected. THAT person will be a god.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Jun 16

You'll end up with the TPP. She'll put in some meaningless safeguards to allay the public's concern, but it'll be another mechanism for the wealthy to siphon money upward and emasculate democratic governance.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by whodey
Predictions?
Nothing with the Republican control.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
23 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
You'll end up with the TPP. She'll put in some meaningless safeguards to allay the public's concern, but it'll be another mechanism for the wealthy to siphon money upward and emasculate democratic governance.
Sounds like you agree with some of what Trump said yesterday.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
23 Jun 16

Larger CEO salaries, an up and down stock market that does pretty well on the whole, stagnating wages, lower employment participation rates, higher government handout rates, higher healthcare premiums, lots of debate but not much regulation of corporate malfeasance, more bureaucracy, more entitlement mentality, more racial discord, more politically correct doublespeak, national debt that reaches 150% of GDP, more quantitative easing, more artificial depression of interest rates, more government dysfunction and partisanship, more loss of manufacturing, more underwhelming achievement by American schools and students, more bombing of people nobody cares about in places nobody's heard of just for the Hell of it, etc.

In other words, more of the same.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by sh76
Larger CEO salaries, an up and down stock market that does pretty well on the whole, stagnating wages, lower employment participation rates, higher government handout rates, higher healthcare premiums, lots of debate but not much regulation of corporate malfeasance, more bureaucracy, more entitlement mentality, more racial discord, more politically correct doub ...[text shortened]... t in places nobody's heard of just for the Hell of it, etc.

In other words, more of the same.
My God that's depressing.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
Sounds like you agree with some of what Trump said yesterday.
I don't know what Trump said yesterday, but once in a blue moon even he can say something that seems to make sense. Whether he actually believes any of it is another question.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
23 Jun 16

Originally posted by rwingett
I don't know what Trump said yesterday, but once in a blue moon even he can say something that seems to make sense. Whether he actually believes any of it is another question.
Transcript is here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-trump-speech-on-the-stakes-of-the-election-224654

Video is here:

Worth a watch IMO, one if his less annoying performances, and as you say, he makes a few good points.

The part I was remembering is:
Hillary Clinton has also been the biggest promoter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which will ship millions more of our jobs overseas – and give up Congressional power to an international foreign commission.

Now, because I have pointed out why it would be such a disastrous deal, she is pretending that she is against it. She has even deleted this record of total support from her book – deletion is something she is very good at -- (at least 30,000 emails are missing.)

But this latest Clinton cover-up doesn’t change anything: if she is elected president, she will adopt the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and we will lose millions of jobs and our economic independence for good. She will do this, just as she has betrayed the American worker on trade at every single stage of her career – and it will be even worse than the Clintons’ NAFTA deal.

w

Moves
23 Jun 16
1 edit

My God that's depressing.
Really? I thought it sounded pretty optimistic myself.

w

Moves
23 Jun 16

Transcript is here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-trump-speech-on-the-stakes-of-the-election-224654

Video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-s6UmYMsSs

Worth a watch IMO, one if his less annoying performances, and as you say, he makes a few good points.

The part I was remembering is:
Hillary Clinton has also been the b ...[text shortened]... e at every single stage of her career – and it will be even worse than the Clintons’ NAFTA deal.
And it will be all the fault of the GOP.

Hilarious.