1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 14:25
    What bothers me the most about government health care is the same thing that bothers me about Social Security. Government plunders Social Security with impunity and the government has NO obligation to pay you of it when you retire. It's all really at the whim of bureaucrats.

Looking at government run health care for veterans, if you are really sick and expensive to treat, you get on special lists to ignore.

If those in government will do this to the brave veterans that are the most deserving of health care, where does that leave all of us?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 16:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    What bothers me the most about government health care is the same thing that bothers me about Social Security. Government plunders Social Security with impunity and the government has NO obligation to pay you of it when you retire. It's all really at the whim of bureaucrats.

Looking at government run health care for veterans, if you are really sick and e ...[text shortened]... the brave veterans that are the most deserving of health care, where does that leave all of us?
    Social Security benefits are calculated according to a formula established by law. How does that make it " at the whim of bureaucrats"?

For someone who denies that government should have ANY responsibility for the health care of "all of us", your question is self-mockery.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 19:581 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Social Security benefits are calculated according to a formula established by law. How does that make it " at the whim of bureaucrats"?

For someone who denies that government should have ANY responsibility for the health care of "all of us", your question is self-mockery.
    Some elected bureaucrats change the laws. Changing the full retirement age was one thing they did to me. 😏
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 20:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Some elected bureaucrats change the laws. Changing the full retirement age was one thing they did to me. 😏
    I guess some people believe that laws can't be changed. These are usually libtards who have their heads where the sun doesn't shine.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 20:24
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I guess some people believe that laws can't be changed. These are usually libtards who have their heads where the sun doesn't shine.
    They just assume everything they do and say will be set in stone somewhere and the world should take notice and follow their lead.

Arrogant fools.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree