1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Sep '18 08:08
    Some interesting news from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation regarding the world's population.

YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Sep '18 09:46
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Some interesting news from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation regarding the world's population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0
    Very interesting but I suspect right wingnuts will try to destroy that message. I suspect their so-called argument would go something like this: OH YEAH, Who is going to pay for all that medical care? Do you want to cause the country to go bankrupt?
    Or some variation on THAT sick theme.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '18 11:39
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Very interesting but I suspect right wingnuts will try to destroy that message. I suspect their so-called argument would go something like this: OH YEAH, Who is going to pay for all that medical care? Do you want to cause the country to go bankrupt?
    Or some variation on THAT sick theme.
    hilarious watching liberals support that 1% they hate so much.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Sep '18 21:473 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    hilarious watching liberals support that 1% they hate so much.
    They? Really? I gather you haven't seen how much Gates has put into the Gates foundation out of his own money, I think over 30 BILLION now, which means he actually has more money than Bezos. Not sure about Bezos, I suspect he wants it all for himself now that his net worth is north of 100 bil. Don't know exactly what he plans to do with that kind of money except maybe buy a country. Warren Buffet lives in a modest house, does not have a billion dollar yacht or a fleet of 747's like the Saudi's do. So I would put him on a bit of a higher platform than that bunch.
    Don't know much about the rest but the bunch I just mentioned would consider themselves broke if they ever had to enter the 1%.
    Most of the world's billionaires do think of themselves first THEN other folks. One that seems a cut above is Carlos Slim of Mexico, he was briefly # 1 on the money list but the poor dude has lately fallen on hard times and so is down to # 12 or so. I feel we should donate to his fund so he can get back to #1 🙂 BTW, why is the : ) set now just a box? It used to be the smiley face.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '18 21:58
    They? Really? I gather you haven't seen how much Gates has put into the Gates foundation out of his own money, I think over 30 BILLION now, which means he actually has more money than Bezos. Not sure about Bezos, I suspect he wants it all for himself now that his net worth is north of 100 bil. Don't know exactly what he plans to do with that kind of money ...[text shortened]... he can get back to #1 🙂 BTW, why is the : ) set now just a box? It used to be the smiley face.
    as I said hilarious!
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Sep '18 22:07
    They? Really? I gather you haven't seen how much Gates has put into the Gates foundation out of his own money, I think over 30 BILLION now, which means he actually has more money than Bezos. Not sure about Bezos, I suspect he wants it all for himself now that his net worth is north of 100 bil. Don't know exactly what he plans to do with that kind of money ...[text shortened]... he can get back to #1 🙂 BTW, why is the : ) set now just a box? It used to be the smiley face.
    Too many big words you use.

Confuse him you do! 😲
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    06 Sep '18 03:16
    Originally posted by @mchill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0
    http://www.vaccines.news/2016-04-14-all-vaccine-research-eventually-leads-to-bill-gates-and-nazi-eugenics-vaccines-used-as-vector-for-depopulation-experiments.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree