Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Dec '17 14:16 / 3 edits
    It's been entertaining reading these forums these last few months. Some patterns seem to be emerging, take most subjects, and this is generally what you'll find:

Shavixmier - America is off it's rocker, how could they do this?!

Suzianne - Donald Trump is a scumbag, and a pile of trash!!

mchill - I agree with you 100% Suzianne, but black voter suppression is not the only reason Donald Trump won.

Duchess - The racist, sexist troll (insert 99.99% of white males) has repeatedly attacked me viciously, and shows his extreme prejudice and ignorance about (insert quote after quote, link after link, post after post ad nauseum)

Whodey - It's all Hillary's fault because she sold ALL our uranium to Russia!!

SH76- This is not 100% accurate, I'd like to point out that (insert legal precedent from at least 20 years ago)

no1 marauder - What are you talking about SH? You know perfectly well that (insert legal precedent from at least 19 years ago)

sonhouse - I'm trying to be reasonable here, but no one is listening.

Everyone else - Why can we hold civil discussions, and others here have challenges in this area?
  2. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    11 Dec '17 15:02
    Originally posted by @mchill
    It's been entertaining reading these forums these last few months. Some patterns seem to be emerging, take most subjects, and this is generally what you'll find:

mchill - I agree with you 100% Suzianne, but black voter ...[text shortened]... ryone else - Why can we hold civil discussions, and others here have challenges in this area?
    Because it's more fun to be confrontational
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    11 Dec '17 21:20 / 1 edit

mchill - I agree with you 100% Suzianne, but black voter ...[text shortened]... ryone else - Why can we hold civil discussions, and others here have challenges in this area?
    This is pretty good. Thanks for the grin.

4. 11 Dec '17 23:19

Just curious what one should expect in a >debate< forum?
  5. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    11 Dec '17 23:21
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Just curious what one should expect in a >debate< forum?
    Word salads?
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    12 Dec '17 02:14
    It's been entertaining reading these forums these last few months. Some patterns seem to be emerging, take most subjects, and this is generally what you'll find:.......
    Not having been mentioned by name, I don't know if I should participate in this thread,... sniff.....
  7. 12 Dec '17 03:23
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Word salads?
    superiority? is that not the objective? Or word salads will work too.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Dec '17 04:06 / 1 edit

What stereotypical rubbish.

Look: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42313727

The EU's foreign policy chief says there is "full EU unity" in support of Jerusalem becoming the capital of both Israel and a future Palestinian state.
    Federica Mogherini said the bloc's member states would not recognise the city as Israel's capital before a final status peace agreement.

What the hell did Netanyahoo think we were going to say?
    And what the hell is America up to supporting that moro...

Oh... yes... I see...

Oh dear.
  9. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    12 Dec '17 04:52

Shavixmier - America is off it's [sic] rocker, how could they do this?!

its possessive not it's contraction of "it is"

Brought to you courtesy of the Grammar Police.

(And why wasn't I stereotyped?0
  10. 12 Dec '17 08:00

You should add “Nazis” to D64s lists of slurs.
  11. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    12 Dec '17 08:05
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You should add “Nazis” to D64s lists of slurs.
    Could the lying, trolling, sexist explain why!
  12. 12 Dec '17 08:23
    Zahlanzi: everything i write has no capital letters and no punctuation whatsoever

Please take this lightly.
  13. 12 Dec '17 09:47
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    Zahlanzi: everything i write has no capital letters and no punctuation whatsoever

Please take this lightly.
    trying To adD a few CaPiTALS every now and THEn. i just ASSumed people undersTand whEn a sentence ends and another begIns bas3d on that period thingy at the end.

about punctuation, you're confused. i use punctuation. upper case and punctuation are separate things, in case you didn't know.
  14. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Dec '17 11:38
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    trying To adD a few CaPiTALS every now and THEn. i just ASSumed people undersTand whEn a sentence ends and another begIns bas3d on that period thingy at the end.

about punctuation, you're confused. i use punctuation. upper case and punctuation are separate things, in case you didn't know.
    Stop raping our language.
  15. 12 Dec '17 12:02
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Stop raping our language.
    good thing you properly spell your often idiotic points. that's what is important, to be grammatically proper while being stupid.