1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 11:07
    YouTube

Lots of "pls print for me" various because she is a grandma who doesn't know how to print.
    Lots of devious emails asking if Haiti refugees can get the supplies they sorely need.
    One email asking what can be done (if she can be brought to the US for counseling and education) for a 10 year old Yemeni girl who got a divorce.
    Lots of emails to Huma Abedin asking "R u up?"

Deviousness and duplicity but totally worth (in Comey's view) derailing an already messed up election
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 11:22
    Well, clearly this selection of e-mails that this talkshow has chosen to show perfectly represents the entire bulk of e-mails.

And of course Clinton asks pls print because she "is a grandma who doesn't know how to print". That perfectly summarizes these e-mails.

🙄

Are you just trying to up your post count?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 11:32
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Well, clearly this selection of e-mails that this talkshow has chosen to show perfectly represents the entire bulk of e-mails.

And of course Clinton asks pls print because she "is a grandma who doesn't know how to print". That perfectly summarizes these e-mails.

🙄

Are you just trying to up your post count?
    "Well, clearly this selection of e-mails that this talkshow has chosen to show perfectly represents the entire bulk of e-mails."
    Never said this.

"And of course Clinton asks pls print because she "is a grandma who doesn't know how to print"."
    It was a joke. So what's your point

"Are you just trying to up your post count?"
    No. Are you?
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 11:36
    What was the point of this thread?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree