1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Feb '19 20:223 edits
    We're in political "garbage time" With Robert Mueller's report not yet available, Michael Cohn's testimony before Congress a little while off, and Donnie's photo op with Kim Jong Un yet to go, I thought I'd ask Trump supporters here to reflect on the last 2 years and ask a few questions:

1. Now that Trump has trashed Obamacare as much as he can, stripping many of what little healthcare coverage they had, what does he plan to replace it with? (Remember repeal and replace??)

2. Donald Trump invited 2 very high ranking Russians into the oval office and gave to them some of America's most valuable intel. What would your reaction be if a President named Obama or Clinton had done this?

3. When is Mexico going to start paying for that wall?

4. Donald Trump says he only hires the best people. Many of these "best people" have pled guilty to Federal crimes, are serving time in jail, and are cooperating with prosecutors, or are currently under investigation for additional crimes. What does this say about Trump's "best people??"
  2. Joined
    15 Feb '19
    Moves
    25 Feb '19 21:07
    Still mad Trump won the election eh?
    Let it go man.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 04:32
    @mchill said
    We're in political "garbage time" With Robert Mueller's report not yet available, Michael Cohn's testimony before Congress a little while off, and Donnie's photo op with Kim Jong Un yet to go, I thought I'd ask Trump supporters here to reflect on the last 2 years and ask a few questions:

1. Now that Trump has trashed Obamacare as much as he can, stripping many of what litt ...[text shortened]... urrently under investigation for additional crimes. What does this say about Trump's "best people??"
    AHCA takes place of Obamacare.
    I would not like it if any president gave any aintel to Russians. I don’t know myself what goes on in such situations, does anyone here know for a fact?
    Trump has found the wall to be about the only campaign promise he’s had to struggle with. He is one strong guy. Has any lib noticed?
    He figured their talents would be useful, but he blew it on those selections by not vetting them. Bet he does so from here on. That has to make you feel better!
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 04:411 edit
    @mchill said

1. Now that Trump has trashed Obamacare as much as he can, stripping many of what litt ...[text shortened]... urrently under investigation for additional crimes. What does this say about Trump's "best people??"
    question for mchill, how are the music lessons going, you did say you were going to take a break from the political doodoo to learn a new instrument or something, or was that claim the real doodoo.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 14:39
    @wajoma said
    question for mchill, how are the music lessons going, you did say you were going to take a break from the political doodoo to learn a new instrument or something, or was that claim the real doodoo.
    McHill, being serious here, pick up a mandolin. All the chords are 2 fingers. You-tube lessons and chord charts abound. Easier than a uke, sounds better. Perfect around a liberal campfire! Kumbaya is just 3 chords, as are most songs.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 14:561 edit
    @Wajoma

I see Wajoma and Average Joe would rather deflect on to other topics than answer my questions. I'm not surprised though, it's difficult when you're forced to confront the problems in your own camp, rather than criticizing others.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 15:29
    @mchill said
    @Wajoma

I see Wajoma and Average Joe would rather deflect on to other topics than answer my questions. I'm not surprised though, it's difficult when you're forced to confront the problems in your own camp, rather than criticizing others.
    I'll try again. You mean the Laslov visit, i believe. I looked it up, I am not nearly as well-versed on Russian strategy running thru Trump's mind as you are. I elected him and I have to trust him. Don't understand what it was. Maybe you do. I do know that it is perfectly legal for a President to negotiate with foreign leaders in order to get what he wants. Maybe a method in his madness. Maybe Laslov traded something??? Aha, you dont know, do you? I dont know anything either, McHill,,,,,,but I bet Trump does. It is nice that he keeps Putin back on his heels, and Kim is in awe of him as well. Wonder how Cortez will do things in about 8 years? I know...she will be borrowing money from Putin,,,,,

AHCA takes the place of Obamacare

Trump has found the wall to be about the only campaign promise he is struggling with. He is one strong guy. Have you noticed? But, the 'wall' is still an ongoing process, things like this take a while. My neighbor and I have been negotiating about a fence on our property line for YEARS! These things take time.

Finally, Trump, in the whirlwind where he found himself as new president, searched for talent to attack our problems. All his picks were talented. It is possible he could not find out enough about their past before they joined up. So, yes, these horrible liars and tax evaders.....who knew?

But the good news, is that Mueller will have nothing on the President of your country. Let me ask you...are you hoping that he DOES? God, I hope not. You can't be that bad.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 20:44
    @mchill said
    @Wajoma

Mchill, I am a libertarian currently of no fixed abode or country, I am not in the republican or democrat 'camp' just someone who thinks you should mean what you say and say what you mean. It's an idea leftwhingers infamously struggle with.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 21:391 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I'll try again. You mean the Laslov visit, i believe. I looked it up, I am not nearly as well-versed on Russian strategy running thru Trump's mind as you are. I elected him and I have to trust him. Don't understand what it was. Maybe you do. I do know that it is perfectly legal for a President to negotiate with foreign leaders in order to get what he wants. Maybe a ...[text shortened]... ur country. Let me ask you...are you hoping that he DOES? God, I hope not. You can't be that bad.
    The man cares about nothing other than himself and the self-narrative therein. Look at him again through that lens and you'll finally see him as he is, instead of how you desperately want him to be.

The emperor has no clothes.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '19 23:27
    @suzianne said
    The man cares about nothing other than himself and the self-narrative therein. Look at him again through that lens and you'll finally see him as he is, instead of how you desperately want him to be.

The emperor has no clothes.
    Ahhh, but it is his vision for America, not his tweets, etc, to focus on. Am I wrong? You calling ‘him’, as your focal point, a bad actor? Well, So is my crude smelly tattooed child-hating doctor.... but he did a perfect heart replacement for me, and our Crude president is doing much the same for our country, our security. His programs? What I want him to be, is, successful at them, which he is very good at!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree