Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    07 Feb '17 23:30
    By hook and by crooked measure, the bony finger of George Soros will ensure his manipulation ends in the complete loss of civil liberties--- for our own good, truly.

    Now we have yet another protest (Berkeley) conclusively staged, most likely by the puppet master himself.

    Put this demonic despot in prison for a thousand years, he'll be the same when offered probation.

    Traitor to humanity.
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    08 Feb '17 08:06 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    By hook and by crooked measure, the bony finger of George Soros will ensure his manipulation ends in the complete loss of civil liberties--- for our own good, truly.

    Now we have yet another protest (Berkeley) conclusively staged, most likely by the puppet master himself.

    Put this demonic despot in prison for a thousand years, he'll be the same when offered probation.

    Traitor to humanity.
    You are a true wonder of truth strangled in its infancy.

    Those brownshirts are on Trump's side. Your side.

    The fact is that they are actually probably employees of Erik Prince (the sister of Betsy DeVos), the founder of Academi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi), also known as Blackwater Worldwide.

    Traitor to humanity, indeed.

    The gaslighting of America continues.
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    08 Feb '17 13:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You are a true wonder of truth strangled in its infancy.

    Those brownshirts are on Trump's side. Your side.

    The fact is that they are actually probably employees of Erik Prince (the sister of Betsy DeVos), the founder of Academi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi), also known as Blackwater Worldwide.

    Traitor to humanity, indeed.

    The gaslighting of America continues.
    Don't let reality hit you in the backside as you scurry away.

    From a woman Muslim reporter, Asra Q. Nomani:

    "Following the money, I pored through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

    I found out: plenty.

    By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton), the National Action Network (which has a former executive director lauded by Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett as “a leader of tomorrow” as a march co-chair and another official as “the head of logistics” ). Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. March organizers and the organizations identified here haven’t yet returned queries for comment."


    Of course, she is but one source of this information.
    It's actually old news, Soros' manipulation of politics in America.
    That his organizations were paying people to show up and protest is documented.
    That thugs were consulted on how to disrupt--- peacefully and otherwise--- the Republican political meetings throughout the election cycle is documented.

    But don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
    Find your own facts!
  4. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    08 Feb '17 14:05
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Don't let reality hit you in the backside as you scurry away.

    From a woman Muslim reporter, Asra Q. Nomani:

    [i]"Following the money, I pored through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

    I found out: plen ...[text shortened]... cycle is documented.

    But don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
    Find your own facts!
    The leftist multi-billionaire George Soros is the financier behind multiple progressive organizations including ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Palestinian Center for Human Rights, Tides Foundation, Southern Poverty Law Center, People for the American Way, Media Matters, and Moveon.org. Among Soros’s leftwing causes is the eradication of national sovereignty in favor of open borders. “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions,” Soros said nearly 20 years ago.

    Soros and his Open Society Foundations had lobbied the Obama administration to sharply increase the admission of refugees to a total of at least 100,000 annually. President Trump wants to cut that total back to 50,000 once the admission of refugees to the United States resumes. Through Soros's front group, the Open Society Foundations, he is now bankrolling various progressive organizations that are challenging President Trump’s anti-terrorist immigration executive order in court.

    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265722/soros-war-chest-funding-legal-battle-against-trump-joseph-klein

    This guy thinks he is God. At least at 86, let's hope he has little time left.
  5. 08 Feb '17 15:18
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    By hook and by crooked measure, the bony finger of George Soros will ensure his manipulation ends in the complete loss of civil liberties--- for our own good, truly.

    Now we have yet another protest (Berkeley) conclusively staged, most likely by the puppet master himself.

    Put this demonic despot in prison for a thousand years, he'll be the same when offered probation.

    Traitor to humanity.
    He is wanted as a criminal in other countries from what I hear.

    In the US, though, he runs the DNC.
  6. 08 Feb '17 15:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You are a true wonder of truth strangled in its infancy.

    Those brownshirts are on Trump's side. Your side.

    The fact is that they are actually probably employees of Erik Prince (the sister of Betsy DeVos), the founder of Academi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi), also known as Blackwater Worldwide.

    Traitor to humanity, indeed.

    The gaslighting of America continues.
    My, my, defending a 1%'er like Soros just cuz he likes abortion and the left.

    Very telling
  7. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    08 Feb '17 15:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    He is wanted as a criminal in other countries from what I hear.

    In the US, though, he runs the DNC.
    Someone they take pride in
  8. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    09 Feb '17 04:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Don't let reality hit you in the backside as you scurry away.

    From a woman Muslim reporter, Asra Q. Nomani:

    [i]"Following the money, I pored through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

    I found out: plen ...[text shortened]... cycle is documented.

    But don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
    Find your own facts!
    I could find my own facts all day long and I wouldn't find the fantasies you attempt to pass off here as "fact".

    The gaslighting of America continues.
  9. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    09 Feb '17 04:12
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    The leftist multi-billionaire George Soros is the financier behind multiple progressive organizations including ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Palestinian Center for Human Rights, Tides Foundation, Southern Poverty Law Center, People for the American Way, Media Matters, and Moveon.org. Among Soros’s leftwing causes is the eradicatio ...[text shortened]... p-joseph-klein

    This guy thinks he is God. At least at 86, let's hope he has little time left.
    Someone's gotta balance the billions being shoveled into Republican campains by the Koch brothers.

    And someone's got to stop Trump. God knows the Republicans don't have the cojones to do anything. Look how they just steamrolled Betsy DeVos into office despite the tens of thousands of phone calls made to the Senate Office Building protesting her confirmation.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    09 Feb '17 04:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I could find my own facts all day long and I wouldn't find the fantasies you attempt to pass off here as "fact".

    The gaslighting of America continues.
    Yeah...

    Watch out, America!
    I'm gonna give you all one big golden shower!

    Noteworthy: instead of addressing the facts, you (once again) faux attack the object of your forbidden and fevered desires, moi.
    Sorry, wee lass... I'm taken!
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    11 Feb '17 02:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    My, my, defending a 1%'er like Soros just cuz he likes abortion and the left.

    Very telling
    You guys need a new boogeyman.
  12. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    11 Feb '17 03:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You guys need a new boogeyman.
    You need a new crush.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    11 Feb '17 09:50
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You need a new crush.
    What does that even mean?

    Sounds like you have a monstrous ego.

    Do you wear your ties down to your wee-wee too?
  14. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    11 Feb '17 18:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What does that even mean?

    Sounds like you have a monstrous ego.

    Do you wear your ties down to your wee-wee too?
    Sweetie, I don't wear ties.
    You infer whatever you wish from that little bit of information.
    I'm okay with your little fantasies, as long as you don't blur the lines.
  15. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    11 Feb '17 22:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    He is wanted as a criminal in other countries from what I hear.

    In the US, though, he runs the DNC.
    I heard Whodey is a disinfo shill paid by the Koch Brothers.