Space Force!

Space Force!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Aug 18

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Space_Command
That's not what we are talking about is it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Aug 18

Originally posted by @shavixmir
trump wants Tie-fighter squadrons and a star destroyer.

Trillions of debt, half the US is coocoo crazy and 1 in 6 people live below the poverty line.

So, besides trade wars and screwing up the environment... he’s gonna invest in space ships and wage war from space.

Someone needs to buy the retard a cat to stroke on TV. The monologing he’s already ...[text shortened]... s plans?

Small Fingers?
Dr. Too Strange?
Pussy-grab Galore?
The man who watched moonraker?
Here is the reality department: NASA just launched the Delta Heavy rocket to send the Parker solar probe close to the sun. If there was a real space force, we would need hundreds of such rockets for a real space force. Thing is there have been exactly 14 such rocket launches since 2004. Space force not gonna happen.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
That's not what we are talking about is it?
I don’t know what you are talking about. The USA had air combat capability before the USAF existed and we have space combat capability before Trump’s USSF exists.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
I don’t know what you are talking about. The USA had air combat capability before the USAF existed and we have space combat capability before Trump’s USSF exists.
"Space combat"?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
"SPPAAAAAAACE FOOOOOOORRCE!!"

(With the theme from Space Ghost playing in the background.)

[youtube Space Ghost theme]gXx9yRCSt5Y[/youtube]
Wow, Needgod.com?