1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 04:35
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Obviously the Russian.

Personally I see little difference between what the US has today and what Russia had then and still has today. What's the difference between a one party system and a two part party system?
    Obama
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 13:552 edits
    When Shallow Blue insults someone, he should at least get the Russian name right.

So Bill718 fantasizes that he understands Russia better than Stephen Cohen does?

RJHinds has been running around putting up this same post in more than one forum.
    I may browse through Kasparov's new political book, but I find it hard to take seriously
    the opinions of someone who believes the absurd 'New Chronology' of history.
    Kasparov's the most famous supporter of this nonsense.

*When Shallow Blue disagrees with your views, you see it as an "insult" ?

*When I agree with some of your views, but not others, it's because I'm living in a fantasy land?

* RJ Hinds and Kasparov talk nonsense

You don't have many friends here, do you? It seems you view almost everyone here as "the enemy" Well, you're entitled to your opinion, I suppose, but you may be missing the idea behind a debate forum. I disagree with the views of a number of people here, but I don't view them as evil. You might consider taking your emotions out of the equation here, and looking at this forum for what it was designed for, and that is an exchange of ideas.😏
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 17:551 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You're an imbecile, Duchie. A willful, mind-blind, ignoramusing imbecile.

Now, cast your mind back to when you were young and the USSR was still fabled in Anglo-communist circles (something which even Eric Blair recoiled from, by the way): who did have the patronymic "Vissarionovich"? Who, oh who oh who...!? Gosh, who oh who could it be?

You ignorant, nekulturny dumbarse.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That in itself speaks disgusting, vomit-filled volumes, in so, so many ways.

You really are Whodey in communist disguise, aren't you, darling?
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 18:07
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Obviously the Russian.

Personally I see little difference between what the US has today and what Russia had then and still has today. What's the difference between a one party system and a two part party system?
    None - but you teabaggers can't handle a multi-party system such as exists in continental Europe. You, like Duchie, prefer a neo-con Stalinofascist system such as is practised by Putin and advocated by Paul.

Me, I'm just glad that I live in a civilised country instead.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 19:55
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    None - but you teabaggers can't handle a multi-party system such as exists in continental Europe. You, like Duchie, prefer a neo-con Stalinofascist system such as is practised by Putin and advocated by Paul.

Me, I'm just glad that I live in a civilised country instead.
    Well, if we had a collective will to get rid of the illegal immigrants and the problem causing blacks we could also have a civilized country. 😏
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 01:491 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 02:01

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 02:08

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree