Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    13 Feb '17 14:501 edit
    YouTube

    Stephen Miller is a chimpanzee employed as a Trump senior adviser in case you're wondering who can be so moronic as this.

    "Our opponents (the media) will soon see that the powers of the president are very substantial and will not be questioned"
    "The president is 100% right"
    "Sean Spices is, as always, 100% correct"

    The US is starting to look more and more dictatorial each day, What the hell kind of president calls the media "the enemy" ?
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56279
    13 Feb '17 15:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRIAXc_w2E

    Stephen Miller is a chimpanzee employed as a Trump senior adviser in case you're wondering who can be so moronic as this.

    "Our opponents (the media) will soon see that the powers of the president are very substantial and will not be questioned"
    "The president is 100% right"
    "Sean Spices is, as always, 10 ...[text shortened]... ore and more dictatorial each day, What the hell kind of president calls the media "the enemy" ?
    You're obviously joking.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    13 Feb '17 16:36
    No responses from conservatives? Are Reps going to dodge this and pretend they're not a party of fascists?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Feb '17 18:29
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRIAXc_w2E

    Stephen Miller is a chimpanzee employed as a Trump senior adviser in case you're wondering who can be so moronic as this.

    "Our opponents (the media) will soon see that the powers of the president are very substantial and will not be questioned"
    "The president is 100% right"
    "Sean Spices is, as always, 10 ...[text shortened]... ore and more dictatorial each day, What the hell kind of president calls the media "the enemy" ?
    I've not watched the video yet, but I don't think it will come as a surprise to anyone how the overwhelming majority of Americans distrust the MSM.
    Some of that distrust is a healthy dose of skepticism which is required of any group of thoughtful people.
    The rest of it, however, is a direct reflection of MSM's abject failure at executing their function as the fourth estate.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Feb '17 18:33
    Originally posted by vivify
    No responses from conservatives? Are Reps going to dodge this and pretend they're not a party of fascists?
    Ok everyone, let's shout them down and burn down their houses like a true fascist would.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    13 Feb '17 18:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ok everyone, let's shout them down and burn down their houses like a true fascist would.
    So apparently, you will ignore Trump's senior advisor saying his decisions are not to be questioned. Typical Rep.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 Feb '17 19:06
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I've not watched the video yet, but I don't think it will come as a surprise to anyone how the overwhelming majority of Americans distrust the MSM.
    Some of that distrust is a healthy dose of skepticism which is required of any group of thoughtful people.
    The rest of it, however, is a direct reflection of MSM's abject failure at executing their function as the fourth estate.
    Truth hurts, doesn't it?

    Sad.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Feb '17 19:08
    Originally posted by vivify
    So apparently, you will ignore Trump's senior advisor saying his decisions are not to be questioned. Typical Rep.
    Question away spanky.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Feb '17 19:30
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Truth hurts, doesn't it?

    Sad.
    Typically, yes.
    Which truth are you alluding to for this application, exactly?
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    13 Feb '17 23:07
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Typically, yes.
    Which truth are you alluding to for this application, exactly?
    Watch the video. Absorb what Miller is saying, then comment. Please.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56279
    14 Feb '17 05:06
    Seemingly the OP isn't joking.

    Hahaha.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    14 Feb '17 09:26
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Seemingly the OP isn't joking.

    Hahaha.
    what? you thought it was from the Onion? It's about Trump and his band of merry asslickers. Nothing is beneath them. One could hear tomorrow that he plans to move all art from the white house to mar a lago and they wouldn't dismiss it immediately as a lie.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    14 Feb '17 09:54
    hehe a quote by Seth Myers:
    "The only way that statement could have been more terrifying is if it were screamed in german"



    this is so funny. we should take every opportunity to have fun, once this boob starts nuclear armaggedon, fun would be in short supply
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    15 Feb '17 12:30
    YouTube

    Seems that in high school, Stephen was such an awesome guy that he made fun of foreign exchange students or minorities for not speaking english well, was revolted the school had a club for homosexual students and objected to the school telling students to throw their trash in the trash cans because janitors are already paid to do that.

    Popular guy.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52852
    15 Feb '17 12:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ok everyone, let's shout them down and burn down their houses like a true fascist would.
    I watched it and that dude scares me to death. He is Trump's puppet and is clearly espoucing Trumpisms.

    More evidence yet we have a narcissistic sociopathic low attentions span non-reader in the WH.
Back to Top