1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 03:08
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congress-fbi-agent-sent-anti-trump-texts-112004651--abc-news-topstories.html
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 03:25
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congress-fbi-agent-sent-anti-trump-texts-112004651--abc-news-topstories.html
    Do you think the Donald will agree to be questioned for 11 hours like Peter Strzok did?
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 03:441 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Do you think the Donald will agree to be questioned for 11 hours like Peter Strzok did?
    What on Earth could motivate Trump to do that?

Better yet, what is motivating Strzok? What's the definition of treason? Did he cross that line?

EDIT:
    trea·son
    ˈtrēzən
    noun
    noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 03:59
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    What on Earth could motivate Trump to do that?

Better yet, what is motivating Strzok? What's the definition of treason? Did he cross that line?

EDIT:
    trea·son
    ˈtrēzən
    noun
    noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or [b]overthrow the government.
    [/b]
    I hope you're not serious.

Otherwise, I'd have to say that a claim that it was "treason" to say Trump shouldn't get elected before November 2016 or to be involved in investigations concerning his possible crimes afterwards is one of the more crazy ideas I've heard.

In the US, no man is a "sovereign" over other men. And we have this thingy called a Constitution which specifically defines treason and thinking the Donald is unfit to be President isn't covered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree