1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 20:461 edit
    What IF:

What if the attack on Syria was really aimed at NK? Here we have a US President many say is the new Hitler, a crazy man, a stupid man, blah, blah, blah. Trump is someone who cannot be reasoned with and who is impulsive that just attacks Syria without warning and then immediately heads to NK after using the most powerful conventional bunker busting bombs ever created on ISIS.

Could this all be to mess with the NK dictators mind? More importantly, does this motivate China to act against NK as well?
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 00:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    What IF:

What if the attack on Syria was really aimed at NK? Here we have a US President many say is the new Hitler, a crazy man, a stupid man, blah, blah, blah. Trump is someone who cannot be reasoned with and who is impulsive that just attacks Syria without warning and then immediately heads to NK after using the most powerful conventional bunker busti ...[text shortened]... h the NK dictators mind? More importantly, does this motivate China to act against NK as well?
    Trump is not crazy, he's career businessman who thinks he knows how to run a country. Trump is improving slowly, but is still basically clueless. I would advise that carrier group maintain an extra safe distance though, little fat boy in N. Korea really is crazy.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 04:11
    Originally posted by mchill
    Trump is not crazy, he's career businessman who thinks he knows how to run a country. Trump is improving slowly, but is still basically clueless. I would advise that carrier group maintain an extra safe distance though, little fat boy in N. Korea really is crazy.
    Wait....wut?

I thought Trump was Hitler.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 14:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wait....wut?

I thought Trump was Hitler.
    Trump jumped into bed with the establishment. Establishment good. Real Americans Hitler.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree