1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 13:122 edits
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/exclusive-ted-cruz-obamatrade-enmeshed-in-corrupt-backroom-dealings/

So being a conservative I'm suppose to like Ted Cruz? Think again, he just voted to empower POTUS even more in Obama's trade deal.

I submit that there is very little difference between Ted Cruz and John McCain and Harry Reid, other than meaningless drivel. At the end of the day, they all make sure they have the right number of votes to "get things done"!

It's like the sell out Kucinich who opposed Obamacare in favor of a single payer system. He adamantly attacked Obamacare as nothing more than a sell out to insurance companies and would only make things worse. He voted against it originally, but when his vote was needed he voted for it, but never took back a word regarding his verbal assaults on Obamacare.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 16:031 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/exclusive-ted-cruz-obamatrade-enmeshed-in-corrupt-backroom-dealings/

So being a conservative I'm suppose to like Ted Cruz? Think again, he just voted to empower POTUS even more in Obama's trade deal.

I submit that there is very little difference between Ted Cruz and John McCain and Harry Reid, other th ...[text shortened]... s needed he voted for it, but never took back a word regarding his verbal assaults on Obamacare.
    While the republicans duke it out over who is the "real conservative" Hillary's more moderate stance will appeal to more voters. Can you say "Madam President"?? 😏
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 16:071 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    While the republicans duke it out over who is the "real conservative" Hillary's more moderate stance will appeal to more voters. Can you say "Madam President"?? 😏
    I'm not interested in voting while they place the crown on the queens head.

Why even have elections? We all know it will be Jeb vs. Hillary. Why even campaign and throw away all the money? You don't even have to hear another word from her to vote for her bill.

You obviously think that conservatives like myself actually have had someone to vote for now or in the past when the reality is we have no representation. The sad part is, you don't have any real representation either, but you don't realize it.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 16:13

Why even have elections? We all know it will be Jeb vs. Hillary. Why even campaign and throw away all the money? You don't even have to hear another word from her to vote for her bill.

You obviously think that conservatives like myself actually have had someone to vote for no ...[text shortened]... tion. The sad part is, you don't have any real representation either, but you don't realize it.
    Well Whodey, this is one of the problems one faces when living in a Democracy. The fact is most people don't see things your way, and since you are in a minority, you'll just have to accept it. Sorry...
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 19:54

You obviously think that conservatives like myself actually have had someone to vote for no ...[text shortened]... tion. The sad part is, you don't have any real representation either, but you don't realize it.
    Leftist must be simply morons if they think the problem is that another Clinton will get elected.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 22:55
    You should vote for O'Malley. He would be a better president for the fringe left. Hillary is more of a faux-Marxist right now for political reasons. If Hillary is elected, she will move more towards the center in order to help her reelection campaign. If O'Malley is elected, he will implement his Marxist agenda no matter what.

Let's be honest. Hillary is more of a political animal than a leader. She just goes with the flow. O'Malley is a true leader. He will take us to a new age of Marxist prosperity. 😏
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 03:04
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    He will take us to a new age of Marxist prosperity. 😏[/b]
    Marxist prosperity?

Hilarious!! 😵
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 03:59
    Marxist prosperity?

Hilarious!! 😵
    http://i.huffpost.com/gen/736811/thumbs/o-KIM-JONGUN-570.jpg?4
  9. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 06:53
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    You should vote for O'Malley. He would be a better president for the fringe left. Hillary is more of a faux-Marxist right now for political reasons. If Hillary is elected, she will move more towards the center in order to help her reelection campaign. If O'Malley is elected, he will implement his Marxist agenda no matter what.

Let's be honest. H ...[text shortened]... h the flow. O'Malley is a true leader. He will take us to a new age of Marxist prosperity. 😏
    On the other hand, Clinton is a much more skilled kitten strangler. O'Malley only pretends to be a kitten strangler in order to secure votes.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 07:54

I submit that there is very little difference between Ted Cruz and John McCain and Harry Reid, other th ...[text shortened]... s needed he voted for it, but never took back a word regarding his verbal assaults on Obamacare.
    yeh, THAT'S the problem with the cruz.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 08:36
    Ted Cruz is such a traitor to the "conservative" cause of voting for legislation in a manner that is different from the manner that has currently been agreed upon.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 10:48
    Well Whodey, this is one of the problems one faces when living in a Democracy. The fact is most people don't see things your way, and since you are in a minority, you'll just have to accept it. Sorry...
    Um, it's not a democracy bill.

Stop passing along Prog lies taught to you in public school.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 14:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Leftist must be simply morons if they think the problem is that another Clinton will get elected.
    It's worse than that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree