1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:16
    Pretty much the only musicians of significance willing to play for Trump's inaugural.

It's pretty sad.

http://www.avclub.com/article/ted-nugent-and-kid-rock-basically-only-musicians-w-247292
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:45
    How old does Kid Rock need to be before changing his name?
  3. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:47
    Originally posted by vivify
    How old does Kid Rock need to be before changing his name?
    Who the hell are they?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 14:15
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Pretty much the only musicians of significance willing to play for Trump's inaugural.

It's pretty sad.

http://www.avclub.com/article/ted-nugent-and-kid-rock-basically-only-musicians-w-247292
    Most of the musicians of significance are retired or passed away. In my opinion.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 14:18
    From here on out, what do you say we do away with the inauguration altogether?

After all, America is so divided that electing a President is more of a funeral than a celebration. So as America goes down the drain with both parties, why not save a little tax payer money and just do away with the stupidity of putting new supreme leader that has not checks and balances in place?
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 16:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    From here on out, what do you say we do away with the inauguration altogether?

After all, America is so divided that electing a President is more of a funeral than a celebration. So as America goes down the drain with both parties, why not save a little tax payer money and just do away with the stupidity of putting new supreme leader that has not checks and balances in place?
    Just wait for Jan. 20. Blm, splc and I can go on and who's going to be there and protest. Soros is going to be sitting somewhere laughing his ass off. I'd personally like to see Kid Rock and Ted playing w/ 50 ,cals in the Rose Garden shooting up MO's tomato plants or zucchini or whatever.
  7. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 19:08
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Just wait for Jan. 20. Blm, splc and I can go on and who's going to be there and protest. Soros is going to be sitting somewhere laughing his ass off. I'd personally like to see Kid Rock and Ted playing w/ 50 ,cals in the Rose Garden shooting up MO's tomato plants or zucchini or whatever.
    Ted hasn't written or played anything memorable since Wango Tango - but that song would be perfect for a Trump inauguration!
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 01:51
    They found someone else!

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormon-tabernacle-choir-trump-inauguration?__prclt=MyldwEn0
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 03:29
    Actually The Beach Boys are considering it
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 05:101 edit
    Originally posted by Kunsoo

It's pretty sad.

I keep telling ya, Woody Allen and his clarinet is totally cutting edge! 😛
  11. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:21
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Actually The Beach Boys are considering it
    Can Chachi sing?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree