1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 18:142 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    A crazy guy kills some people and whodey gleefully dances on their corpses on RedHotPawn. Classy.
    He wasn't crazy, he was simply a Muslim that you refuse to admit actually exists.

People like you (in this country Obama is the most obvious example) are to blame for the atmosphere that allowed this to take place.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 18:28
    Originally posted by Eladar
    He wasn't crazy, he was simply a Muslim that you refuse to admit actually exists.

People like you (in this country Obama is the most obvious example) are to blame for the atmosphere that allowed this to take place.
    You don't think killing some people randomly is crazy? OK then.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 18:32
    Of course it is not crazy. It is to be expected, except by people who would rather put their head in the sand and make policy accordingly.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 18:43
    Of course it is not crazy. It is to be expected, except by people who would rather put their head in the sand and make policy accordingly.
    What policy changes do you suggest to take into account the not-craziness (?) of randomly killing people?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 18:48
    What policy changes do you suggest to take into account the not-craziness (?) of randomly killing people?
    There you go with your screwed up point of view.

One thing we could do to help the problem is to do away with "no guns" allowed areas on military bases.

Another thing we can do is limit immigration from Islamic nations where terrorists are known to exist. We might as well deport the ones that are already here.

We could simply keep all Muslims out of the US military.

I know these are not steps that are politically correct, but as I've said before the US needs to do away with political correctness. It is root in Communism and has done nothing but bring this country down.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 19:26
    There you go with your screwed up point of view.

One thing we could do to help the problem is to do away with "no guns" allowed areas on military bases.

Another thing we can do is limit immigration from Islamic nations where terrorists are known to exist. We might as well deport the ones that are already here.

We could simply keep all Muslims out of ...[text shortened]... olitical correctness. It is root in Communism and has done nothing but bring this country down.
    Abolishing freedom of speech and deporting law-abiding American citizens without a trial is indeed politically incorrect.

It's also a bit moronic.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 19:28
    Abolishing freedom of speech and deporting law-abiding American citizens without a trial is indeed politically incorrect.

It's also a bit moronic.
    I thought you'd see it that way, but as I said it is your kind of thinking that has us here today.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 19:54
    Sure it's crazy.

Islam and mental illness is a deadly combination.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 19:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sure it's crazy.

Islam and mental illness is a deadly combination.
    There are literally millions of mentally ill Muslims out there then.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 21:441 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 01:062 edits
    There are literally millions of mentally ill Muslims out there then.
    http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-suspect-fatal-shooting-marines-082020823.html#

According to this article, law enforcement is perplexed as to why he went nuts.

All that was noticed different about him was growing a beard.

Therefore, I will try to come up with some theories.

1. He just went nuts, only wanting to kill marines. No one in his family or friends saw it coming, so it must have happened in a split second or two

2. Bad hair day.

3. He recently bought a confederate flag.

4. He loved to play with guns and got angry when he saw the sing, "No gun zone" on the window.

5. He just wanted us to think he was a jihadist, but not really
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 02:162 edits
    Here’s what I would have asked Mohammed from Kuwait, had he survived his suicide mission:

“Mo . . . does the date January 16, 1991 mean anything to you? I realize this was before you were born, but virtually the entire history of the world happened before you were born . ..

“Let me tell you why that date is important. That’s the date the USA sent its servicemen (and women) into battle to defend the Kuwaiti people from Saddam Hussein’s invasion. Saddam’s tanks had rolled into Kuwait several months earlier, and he deposed the Emir, and installed one of his relatives Kuwaits new leader. Then the atrocities started. Ordinary Kuwaitis fled for their lives, if they had the chance.

“300 americans were killed liberating your nation. Another 800 wounded. I happen to know one of them. A helicopter pilot who was sleeping inside a barracks when an Iraqi shell hit, and took his leg off below the knee. He walks with a prosthesis now, like the guy in “Forrest Gump” . ..

“America didn’t ask anything in exchange for liberating your country. The emir was allowed to return, and whatever competing sects and schisms and offshoots of Islam your nation tolerates went right back into business. We did not impose secularism, Christianity, democracy, or human rights. We simply stopped oridnary Kuwaiti people from getting tortured and killed.

“Of course, you don’t know any of this. I won’t blame American schools, but I won’t let them off the hook either. But with Kuwaiti parents, I can only wonder how you remained ignorant of these events.

“Because no matter how many good deeds we do, no matter how much American blood is shed in defense of your right to exist, moderate arabs like yourself, or at least those who knew you said you were moderate, apparently don’t care . . . .

13. Germany
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 08:09
    I thought you'd see it that way, but as I said it is your kind of thinking that has us here today.
    Yes indeed, it is my way of thinking that got us human rights, freedom of speech and all that other nasty stuff. No need to despair though, your way of thinking is not quite dead yet. Maybe the Lord's Resistance Army has some openings for you.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 09:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Here’s what I would have asked Mohammed from Kuwait, had he survived his suicide mission:

“Mo . . . does the date January 16, 1991 mean anything to you? I realize this was before you were born, but virtually the entire history of the world happened before you were born . ..

“Let me tell you why that date is important. That’s the date the USA sent its se ...[text shortened]... lf, or at least those who knew you said you were moderate, apparently don’t care . . . .

Credit your source: http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/36448-Why-it-s-pointless-to-try-and-help-moderate-arabs
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 14:14
    Yes indeed, it is my way of thinking that got us human rights, freedom of speech and all that other nasty stuff. No need to despair though, your way of thinking is not quite dead yet. Maybe the Lord's Resistance Army has some openings for you.
    My way of thinking is what got us the US Constitution.

There are no such thing as 'human rights'. Your way of thinking has led to tyranny, while my way of thinking has led to freedom. Freedom for all? Or course not, there can never be such a thing. If you know that one small bit of a drink is poison, do you choose to drink it because only a small percentage of it will end up killing you? According to your thinking, yes, yes you do drink it.

Why society does drink it is a combination of your false idealistic beliefs and from the true elites the desire for cheap labor. You are simply a useful idiot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree