Terrorist attacks under-reported? Says Trump...

Terrorist attacks under-reported? Says Trump...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Feb 17

So, the BBC took his list and published it here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090

Seems Trump is exaggerating... again... or lying... or just plain stupid.

You see, if you want to tell fibs, you shouldn't tell the one's which can so easily be fact-checked.

Really! I'm off spank the monkey in joyful delight.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by shavixmir

You see, if you want to tell fibs, you shouldn't tell the one's which can so easily be fact-checked.

I'm not sure of its exact medical terminology, but I would hazard a guess that you're most accurately described as a sociopath.

Z

Moves
07 Feb 17

just one of the many proofs that list is idiotic: someone won a pulitzer covering one of those

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I'm not sure of its exact medical terminology, but I would hazard a guess that you're most accurately described as a sociopath.
You must have a wrong term there.
A sociapath doesn't have a conscience. Yet, I feel strangely sorry for you...

So there you go.

P

Moves
07 Feb 17

Unfortunately, those who support Trump will simply say that BBC is fake news. BBC is lying. It's Trump Truth and it trumps the BBC and all other news services on the face of the earth. It is like arguing the existence of God with these people. They have abandoned, or never cultivated, rational thought.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 17

Yes, yes, and yes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by Phranny
Unfortunately, those who support Trump will simply say that BBC is fake news. BBC is lying. It's Trump Truth and it trumps the BBC and all other news services on the face of the earth. It is like arguing the existence of God with these people. They have abandoned, or never cultivated, rational thought.
I regret that I only have one thumb up to give this.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
07 Feb 17

The president of Australia is not bald.
Discuss with reference to "the King of France is not bald".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 17

Well lets see if this is accurate. Are you saying Billy and Franklin Graham have abandoned or never cultivated rational thought? They are Trump supporters, as well as the majority of Christians.
I'll bet the libtard Suzy won't give this a thumbs up. 😕

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Well lets see if this is accurate. Are you saying Billy and Franklin Graham have abandoned or never cultivated rational thought? They are Trump supporters, as well as the majority of Christians.
I'll bet the libtard Suzy won't give this a thumbs up. 😕
Take responsibility for your own thought and stop relyng on the appeal to being Christian as though that clarified anything useful. You come across as an unthinking member of RentAMob.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by finnegan
Take responsibility for your own thought and stop relyng on the appeal to being Christian as though that clarified anything useful. You come across as an unthinking member of RentAMob.
I do take responsibility for my own thought, why don't you stop your divide and conquer mentality?

Read a book!

Moves
07 Feb 17

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Jesus wept.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Feb 17

Trump is just assuming that people are too stupid to see through blatantly obvious lies.

Judging by recent history, this is actually a pretty sound strategy.

p

Moves
07 Feb 17

Don't be so cruel to your wife .

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
07 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by phil3000
Don't .
How's the terror situation around your way Phil? Nobody's reporting the terror and mayhem around this area, nothing at all abotu the carnage, the body count, the terrible suffering. We know why that is! [Because it's not happening.]