Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 27 Jun '14 02:53 / 5 edits
    Thad Cochran ran against tea party favorite Chris McDaniel for a Congressional seat in Mississippi. In the June 3rd primary, Thad came in second, barely, to Chris McDaniel. It was at this time that Thad turned to democrats and asked them to vote for him, and it worked, he won the next round.

    So there you have it. Democrats are now voting for rhino's in order to defeat the Tea Party. I guess the establishment woke up after Cantor went down in flames. Now they will use all of their money and tactics to ensure that never happens again.

    This just shows me, and the rest of the world, that rhino equals democrat. Both the GOP and DNC will continue to oversee the destruction of the middle class and continue to take away freedoms we take for granted.

    Soon the nation will be run by an oligarchy of elite progressives with a peasant population to serve them.

    http://news.yahoo.com/chris-mcdaniel-almost-next-ted-cruz-risks-political-234146658.html;_ylt=A0LEVijm16xT4U8A.wMPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMG04Z2o2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--
  2. 27 Jun '14 05:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    Soon the nation will be run by an oligarchy of elite progressives with a peasant population to serve them.
    Yeah, the agenda of Tea Party candidates to boost social mobility is pretty impressive.
  3. 27 Jun '14 07:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Thad Cochran ran against tea party favorite Chris McDaniel for a Congressional seat in Mississippi. In the June 3rd primary, Thad came in second, barely, to Chris McDaniel. It was at this time that Thad turned to democrats and asked them to vote for him, and it worked, he won the next round.

    So there you have it. Democrats are now voting for rhino's in ...[text shortened]... html;_ylt=A0LEVijm16xT4U8A.wMPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMG04Z2o2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--
    Maybe you shouldn’t take your freedoms for granted.

    Maybe you should stand up and actually do something if you really feel your freedom is being taken from you more and more.

    Or maybe you’re actually quite complacent and the work it takes to do “something” bothers you more than the “taking away of freedoms”.
  4. 27 Jun '14 10:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yeah, the agenda of Tea Party candidates to boost social mobility is pretty impressive.
    The key to social mobility it freedom. Instead, progressives want a cast system where all their offspring will inherit their wealth and take over being the plantation owners.

    So who will be the next president? Another Clinton? Then who, another Bush? Then who, one of their children?

    Enough!!!
  5. 27 Jun '14 10:44
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Maybe you shouldn’t take your freedoms for granted.

    Maybe you should stand up and actually do something if you really feel your freedom is being taken from you more and more.

    Or maybe you’re actually quite complacent and the work it takes to do “something” bothers you more than the “taking away of freedoms”.
    This thread is not about Whodey, it is about how the GOP and DNC have joined forces publically to snuff out opposition.
  6. 27 Jun '14 11:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    This thread is not about Whodey, it is about how the GOP and DNC have joined forces publically to snuff out opposition.
    So it's not about how to deal with that "threat" but it's just a thread in which to whine and complain?

    Alright then. If that makes you happy.