1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 12:312 edits
    Donald Trump made a phone call at 3 AM to his national security adviser (a career military man) asking about the effects of a strong dollar. So-

* The effects of a strong dollar is something that most 1st year business students learn about. All through his campaign, Donald Trump lectured us about his Wharton Business School credentials, and his "great mind" so, why didn't "The Donald" already know this??

* Why would Donald Trump ask a career military man a question like that? Why would he not ask one of his economic advisers?

* Why would he place this call at 3 AM when he could easily obtain this information during his office hours?

This man has the codes to launch weapons of so powerful, they could kill billions of people. This is disturbing on several levels. 😞

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/02/08/report-trump-made-odd-3am-call-ask-value-dollar/97640152/
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 12:43
    Originally posted by mchill
    Donald Trump made a phone call at 3 AM to his national security adviser (a career military man) asking about the effects of a strong dollar. So-

* The effects of a strong dollar is something that most 1st year business students learn about. All through his campaign, Donald Trump lectured us about his Wharton Business School credentials, and his "great min ...[text shortened]... ons of so powerful, they could kill billions of people. This is disturbing on several levels. 😞
    yea but no but yea but if your enemies attack the dollar and it has to be defended then you need a strong dollar right cos a weak dollar would be no good obv so that's why anyway my friend says it's cyber security cos a Russian hack - no not a Russian one, a Chinese hacker can attack the dollar and we need cyber security to fight them and that's why we need to deter them with nuclear weapons and anyway it's a secret code and I am not telling anyone what it is because it's secret obvs so how do you know I know it you should be in prison.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 13:26
    Originally posted by finnegan
    yea but no but yea but if your enemies attack the dollar and it has to be defended then you need a strong dollar right cos a weak dollar would be no good obv so that's why anyway my friend says it's cyber security cos a Russian hack - no not a Russian one, a Chinese hacker can attack the dollar and we need cyber security to fight them and that's why we need ...[text shortened]... anyone what it is because it's secret obvs so how do you know I know it you should be in prison.
    Spot impersonation of a Trump tweet.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Feb '17 13:33
    Originally posted by vivify
    Spot impersonation of a Trump tweet.
    Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, I hear.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree