1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 23:35
    Donald Trump wants 5+ billion for his wall. A wall for which he as has submitted no blueprints, no dimensions, no list of materials, no list of qualified contractors, no legal descriptions of the plats of land to be built on, no start date, no completion date, and no maintenance guidelines. This is the craziest project I've ever seen. I don't know any bank or government agency that would throw 5 billion dollars at a construction project without knowing anything about it.
    😵
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 00:19
    No sense planning it if the money will never be there.
    Planning costs money.
    Get the money secure and then start paying the professionals to get it going.
    Would you pay an architect to blueprint your new house if you don't have any money to build it?

Nope.

The money for the project needs to be secure first.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 00:27
    @mchill said
    Donald Trump wants 5+ billion for his wall. A wall for which he as has submitted no blueprints, no dimensions, no list of materials, no list of qualified contractors, no legal descriptions of the plats of land to be built on, no start date, no completion date, and no maintenance guidelines. This is the craziest project I've ever seen. I don't know any bank or government agency ...[text shortened]... hat would throw 5 billion dollars at a construction project without knowing anything about it.
    😵
    Kinda like Obamacare. We have to pass it to see what's in it. Quote from my fave person
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 00:28
    @mchill said
    Donald Trump wants 5+ billion for his wall. A wall for which he as has submitted no blueprints, no dimensions, no list of materials, no list of qualified contractors, no legal descriptions of the plats of land to be built on, no start date, no completion date, and no maintenance guidelines. This is the craziest project I've ever seen. I don't know any bank or government agency ...[text shortened]... hat would throw 5 billion dollars at a construction project without knowing anything about it.
    😵
    Meanwhile, millions of very bad people and gang members keep pouring in.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 00:29
    @kquinn909 said
    Kinda like Obamacare. We have to pass it to see what's in it. Quote from my fave person
    You people just can't seem to get rid of Obamacare can you?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 00:29
    @handyandy said
    Meanwhile, millions of very bad people and gang members keep pouring in.
    And the billions of very bad people and gang members who are already here don't want the competition.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 06:36
    @kquinn909 said
    Wrong!

The wall is a construction project

The affordable care act is a healthcare program

Believe it or not, there are differences.
  8. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 06:53
    Both of them wont and dont work.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 07:01
    @eye-of-horus said
    No sense planning it if the money will never be there.
    Planning costs money.
    Get the money secure and then start paying the professionals to get it going.
    Would you pay an architect to blueprint your new house if you don't have any money to build it?

Nope.

The money for the project needs to be secure first.
    So if I start a Project in that dimensions I would ask for the planning Money first. To have one year planning of a 5.000.000.000 $ Project is not unusual. If the president would have askled for 5.000.000 to do a proper planig it would have passed without notice I think.
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 08:06
    @eye-of-horus said
    Both of them wont and dont work.
    If you can't tell the difference between a healthcare plan and a construction project, you have more problems than you realize - Buddy Boy!

😵
  11. Joined
    30 Dec '18
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 11:57
    @Ponderable

Yes but that would fall under more government waste if they don't build.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 12:32
    @kquinn909 said
    And you don't even need to raise money for that.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 17:18
    Why build a wall.
    Just tell everyone there’s a wall there and nobody will try to cross.
  14. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 19:47
    @shavixmir said
    Why build a wall.
    Just tell everyone there’s a wall there and nobody will try to cross.
    Good idea.
  15. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Jan '19 22:24
    @athousandyoung said
    You people just can't seem to get rid of Obamacare can you?
    All along to get single care. They're are going there soon. 32 trillion over a decade. USA already bankrupt. You wanna pay. I ain't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree