1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 10:42
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/world/iceland-government-collapses-after-paedophile-scandal-20170916-gyitc5.html

So Iceland is forced to its second snap election in a short amount of time.
    About a year ago, the people--- you know: the group of people for whom the government is supposed to work--- rejected the crooks caught in the Panama money scandal.
    (Weird, innit: nothing happened to any of the crooks here in the U.S. for some reason...)
    This time, the appropriately-named PM, Benediktsson, was hot-potatoed after his dad offered a written assessment and glowing recommendation for a convicted child rapist.
    (We can still say that, right?
    Or is the PC phrase "child lover" the preferred nomenclature?
    So hard to stay with it these days, amirite?
    No sense in needlessly offending those poor, persecuted people with mean names.)

When they start the laborious project of sifting through the maximum 335,000 votes, I wonder if the election officials are going to be ordering pizza...

[ADMINISTRATOR NOTE: We here at playtheimmortalgame.com will be holding our own make-shift straw election poll.
    Those who believe that pedophilia is a massive dirty secret which rises to the highest levels of government are encouraged to use the thumb on the left to signify that recognition.
    For the idiots with their heads up their asses, insisting no such activities are taking place, please use the thumb down on the right to indicate your shameful ignorance which, at this point, borders on complicity.
    May you never have children of your own, for their sake.
    Thank you.]
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 11:501 edit
    YouTube : CREEPYJOEBIDENBUSTEDAGAINFORF...

I object do some of the language in the video and question many allegations in it but the footage is what it is.

Very disturbing.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 13:56
    Originally posted by @whodey
    [youtubeCREEPYJOEBIDENBUSTEDAGAINFORFEELINGUPCHILDRENONC-CSPAN]M7rdb16k9JE[/youtube]

I object do some of the language in the video and question many allegations in it but the footage is what it is.

Very disturbing.
    Such a sweetheart of a man.
    In an old-great-uncle-with-probing-fingers-in-the-private-areas-when-no-one-is-looking-when-sitting-on-his-lumpy-lap kinda way.

Right there in the nation's capitol, so it must be okay, right, mommy and daddy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree