1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 10:46
    Dennis Hastert, one of the darlings of the George W Bush administration was recently convicted of making false statements to federal investigators and structuring money transactions in a way to evade requirements to report where the money was going. Federal prosecutors also provided details of sexual abuse allegations against Dennis Hastert, the former speaker of the House, asserting that he molested at least four boys, as young as 14, when he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades ago.

The bottom line folks is our lawmakers break the law, just like everyone else, but it's ALWAYS Republicans that attempt to wrap themselves in a cloak of biblical purity, while casting those godless Liberals as evil, corrupt, and immoral. The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/politics/dennis-hastert-court-hearing/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-guilty-plea-hearing-met-20151027-story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/09/us/dennis-hastert-molested-at-least-four-boys-prosecutors-say.html?_r=0
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 16:33
    Originally posted by bill718
    Dennis Hastert, one of the darlings of the George W Bush administration was recently convicted of making false statements to federal investigators and structuring money transactions in a way to evade requirements to report where the money was going. Federal prosecutors also provided details of sexual abuse allegations against Dennis Hastert, the former spe ...[text shortened]... w.nytimes.com/2016/04/09/us/dennis-hastert-molested-at-least-four-boys-prosecutors-say.html?_r=0
    Ok, because Republicans try to fool Christians and Democrats do not, it is a hypocrisy that never ceases to amaze you.

You are perfectly fine with the corruption of the Democrats because they do not wrap themselves up in the Bible.

That's OK, I'm not amazed by your hypocrisy. I think it is only natural for people like you.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 16:42
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Ok, because Republicans try to fool Christians and Democrats do not, it is a hypocrisy that never ceases to amaze you.

You are perfectly fine with the corruption of the Democrats because they do not wrap themselves up in the Bible.

That's OK, I'm not amazed by your hypocrisy. I think it is only natural for people like you.
    So that argument lets this creep off?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 16:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So that argument lets this creep off?
    Only if you'd let a corrupt Democrat off.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 18:24

Do we really need another comment by Duchess64 concerning your reading comprehension?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 18:53
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Do we really need another comment by Duchess64 concerning your reading comprehension?
    Do we really need you?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 21:36
    Do we really need you?
    I think I can smell where THIS is leading.....
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Apr '16 01:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree