1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 19:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Nah Germany is powerful but not that powerful.
    How often does EU policy go against Germany's wishes?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How often does EU policy go against Germany's wishes?
    I don't know, seriously i don't know anything about EU policy. Do you? I am pretty sure they were opposed to the American Invasion of Iraq and it went ahead.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 21:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    that is it? that is the total summation of why we hypocritically tolerate the criminality of Israel, tell me it aint so shallow blue, really tell me it aint so.
    Exactly what are those criminal acts?
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 21:27
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Exactly what are those criminal acts?
    Ethnic cleansing
    Apartheid
    War crimes including disproportional use of force and targeting civilians
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 21:291 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Ethnic cleansing
    Apartheid
    thank you
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 21:32
    Ethnic cleansing
    Apartheid
    Pure tauroscatology. Name a single instance of Israeli military force not brought on by Palestinian aggression?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 23:16
    Pure tauroscatology. Name a single instance of Israeli military force not brought on by Palestinian aggression?
    how about bombing little children while they slept beside their moms in UN designated 'safe areas', you schmuck!
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 10:32
    That's easy norm.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/07/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKBN0M30HP20150307

http://972mag.com/will-israelis-ever-hear-about-attacks-on-gazas-fishermen/104627/
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 02:51
    Ethnic cleansing
    Apartheid
    This seems like more liberal propaganda to me. 😏
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 11:01
    The Dahiya doctrine or, Dahya doctrine, is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that envisages the destruction of the civilian infrastructure of hostile regimes, and endorses the employment of disproportionate force to secure that end. The doctrine is named after a southern suburb in Beirut with large apartment buildings which were flattened by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during the 2006 Lebanon War, after Israeli jets dropped leaflets warning residents to evacuate. It has been suggested that Israel implemented this strategy in Gaza during the 2008–09 and 2014 conflicts

The possibility that in the time frame prior to an Israeli attack there has been a Palestinian attack does not actually demonstrate let alone justify that the one is a response to the other. Rather, the IDF exploits opportunities to attack targets already identified and planned, while it is the explicit and overtly stated policy of Israel to retaliate with disproportionate force, a strategy that is a war crime by definition.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree