The news is interesting again

The news is interesting again

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
31 Mar 17
2 edits

With the the Trump administration crouching down in their White House bunker, trying desperately to minimize the political bleeding of Russian investigations by the FBI and the Senate that threatens to send them all to prison, and Sean Spicer squirming like a worm on a hot rock, as he tries to deflect questions from reporters regarding Trump's many lies, and increasing calls to release the details of his business dealings with Russia, I must confess to a morbid curiosity about it all. "The Donald's" arrogant, bullying swagger is gone, it's been replaced with the look of a scared old man who's begun to understand that he's in a very bad situation of his own creation.

This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. I know what's going to happen, but I can't stop watching. 😉

Read a book!

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by mchill
With the the Trump administration crouching down in their White House bunker, trying desperately to minimize the political bleeding of Russian investigations by the FBI and the Senate that threatens to send them all to prison, and Sean Spicer squirming like a worm on a hot rock, as he tries to deflect questions from reporters regarding Trump's many lies, and ...[text shortened]... watching a slow motion train wreck. I know what's going to happen, but I can't stop watching. 😉
Come let us mock at the great
That had such burdens on the mind
And toiled so hard and late
To leave some monument behind,
Nor thought of the levelling wind.

~William Butler Yeats

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 17

With the the Trump administration crouching down in their White House bunker, trying desperately to minimize the political bleeding of Russian investigations by the FBI and the Senate that threatens to send them all to prison, and Sean Spicer squirming like a worm on a hot rock, as he tries to deflect questions from reporters regarding Trump's many lies, and ...[text shortened]... watching a slow motion train wreck. I know what's going to happen, but I can't stop watching. 😉
Perspective is a funny thing, ain't it!

w

Moves
31 Mar 17

So what you are saying is that you hate Trump and hope these accusations are true.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by whodey
So what you are saying is that you hate Trump and hope these accusations are true.
You should do TL/DR's as a profitable side job.

w

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You should do TL/DR's as a profitable side job.
TL/DR's?

I don't get out much.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by whodey
TL/DR's?

I don't get out much.
Too Long/Didn't Read, natch.

w

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]Too Long/Didn't Read, natch.[/b]
I'm sorry, I did not make it past "Too".

What again?

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Come let us mock at the great
That had such burdens on the mind
And toiled so hard and late
To leave some monument behind,
Nor thought of the levelling wind.

~William Butler Yeats
I guess you voted for Trump.

Read a book!

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I guess you voted for Trump.
Guess again.

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Guess again.
I guess you voted for Hillary?

Read a book!

Moves
31 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I guess you voted for Hillary?
I supported Bernie Sanders until he was squeezed out.